Your answer will really help me identify what sort of blog posts you want to see from me in the future.
You probably aren’t aware that I share my personal bets with my long term loyal subscribers in The Racing Secrets Exposed Members’ Club.
I only open the doors once a year (and it’s only ever available to my long term subscribers) which is why you’ve probably never heard about it.
But because you were kind enough to take the time out of your day to complete the survey I’d like to repay the favour.
(I mean they work in TV so they must be experts right? Surely they wouldn’t have got the job otherwise?)
There are so many factors that affect a horse race it can become really confusing to the average punter.
My meeting with Kevin only lasted a couple of hours but I had learnt so much I was completely overwhelmed.
It’s taken a lot of effort but as I said at the beginning of this letter, I consider myself very, very lucky.
Are the basic race conditions suited to the horse? Are there any question marks whatsoever? I never bet a horse to do something it hasn’t done previously.
Firstly I study the relationship between the jockey and the horses. Have they raced before together? Were they compatible?
I study in-depth the jockey’s record at the course. Does the jockey perform well at the course? Is he generally over bet or under bet.
What types of horses does the jockey generally do well on? (Not all jockeys and horses are compatible).
Trainers often have a speciality. It could be a particular type of course or a particular type of race.
Is the trainer genuinely going for a win or is he sneakily trying to fool the handicapper? (You’d be amazed how often this is done.)
How will the draw affect a particular horse in this particular race. Will it affect its preferred running style? Is it likely to be over bet?
Which horses will that suit? Will the draw come in effect? Does the course favour front runners or horses finishing fast from behind?
These are the horses that are completely suited to the day’s racing conditions and have a cracking chance.
Horses that I know the public will be backing. But I’ll have found a chink in their armour. I’ll have found a weakness most punters won’t have spotted.
For a couple of years now I’ve let some of my loyal subscribers have access to these personal selections.
If you’re interested in having access to my personal selections this is the only place you can apply.
After the first week I’ll let you have access to my personal bets for just £24.97 (+VAT) a month.
Not only will I give you the first week of access completely free I’ll also throw in a two month no questions asked guarantee.
If at any time during the first 2 months you decide it’s not for you just send me an email and I’ll refund your money.
The very fact that all tipsters are useless is the reason why I began sharing my bets with my subscribers in the first place.
After my meeting with Kevin, when I was becoming more adept at picking my own bets, I couldn’t believe the tips I was receiving from some tipsters.
It seemed to me that most of these self imposed tipping geniuses were just regurgitating tips from well known journalists.
I don’t have to spend thousands advertising in the Racing Post day after day, week after week.
After I’ve placed my bets in the morning I send an email to my subscribers showing exactly where my money has gone.
Instead join the likes of Henry Rix or Peter Naughton (you’ll find them advertised in the Racing Post).
Yes Kris, I’d love to be accepted into this special intake of The Racing Secrets Exposed Members’ Club.
If I wish to continue to receive your personal selections you will continue to email them to me and I’ll pay just £24.97 (+VAT) a month.
I’ll give it a few days until I get all the responses in and then I’ll share the results with you.
rsesurvey
No comments:
Post a Comment