Monday, November 25, 2013

[GET] Keyboard Shortcuts Pro Mac Dojo Tips Tricks

Did you pay a couple thousand dollars for your Mac without properly learning its hidden productivity features that were supposed to save you hours of time every week? If you’re not using OSX Properly, then you wasted A LOT of money for just a pretty design… but don’t worry, read on to learn how you can still recover.


My name’s Tharyn and I am a Mac Ninja (I’ll tell you what that means later…) If you’re like me, then you bought a Mac because you knew that it was more than just a well designed laptop. You bought a Mac because you know it has the most intuitive and powerful operating system on the planet – OS X Mountain Lion… or did you realize that?


In fact, your Mac has many unknown and rarely talked about shortcuts that could save you an hour every day from your busy work.


You paid a premium for your Mac and I’m about to tell you how to justify that outrageous price tag by letting you in on some of my well protected Mac ninja-secrets.


Before I reveal anything too fast, I first want to share with you a story about my friend Steve. He transformed his life from always working overtime and feeling exhausted by the end of the day to breezing through his work, getting more done in less time, and actually having fun while doing it.


My name’s Steve and I’ve been a self-employed freelancer for the past 6 years. I absolutely love what I’m doing and the freedom it gives my family and I. However, there was something very dysfunctional going on behind all of this.


I put most of my effort into producing excellent quality results so that my clients were always over satisfied (because they paid the bills of course).


Fatherhood was on the horizon as I was expecting a daughter soon, so began working a lot harder. I exhausted most of my time trying to produce more work and attract more clients.


My wife was really frustrated at the outrageous amount of work I was doing instead of spending time with her in the evenings. My social life was next to nothing and I had an even worst relationship with my own health.


I could feel that I was over stressing myself. My wrists began hurting more often. My shoulders were always tight. I had a difficult time relaxing. Worst of all, my lower back developed a knot of pain that was always throbbing in the background. My health was slipping to dangerous levels.


The doctor said that I was definitely spending too much time working in unhealthy postures behind my computer. That was the last thing I wanted to hear, because I had to keep working or else the money would stop flowing. All the dreams I had for my family were at stake.


All of the stress was a serious wake up call. No matter what, clients or not, my family was the number one priority in my life. I had to relax my work schedule or rethink how I worked.


I started by rethinking my productivity. I discovered many new ways of approaching my work and especially how I used my Mac every day. That’s when I stumbled upon Mac Shortcuts Pro. After going through the lessons and using the techniques the shortcuts, I began to notice a lot of improvement in all areas of my life.


I began producing more results in less time and even having fun while zooming around my Mac. My family was happy to see me more often because I was able to get done earlier. This extra time and reduced stress improved my health a lot.


Not only that, but I was producing incredible results in much less time for my clients because I was healthier and happier. I became more confident about my work because I could deliver a lot faster than the competition. My clients loved it. I began attracting new top clients that paid much more than I could have dreamed because I could deliver high quality in a fraction of the time.


My friends often ask me what my secret sauce is for being so fast. I’m quick to tell them it’s all in the wrist. (After they ask several time, I just point them towards the Mac Shortcuts Pro Course.)


Tharyn here again. Did you notice how Steve was able to flip his life around with just a new mind set and some proper training? He didn’t have to do anything hard, get a new degree, or take on a second job. He just had to learn how to use his Mac smarter.


You may be like Steve as well, not fully realizing the incredible productivity potential within your Mac. Don’t worry though it’s not your fault, let me tell you why.


It’s not your fault, because Mac’s don’t even come with an instruction manual. Apple just tells you where the power button is, and leaves the rest up to you. Expecting you to stumble and struggle around your computer for hours trying to figure out where everything is.


I don’t think that’s cool. You deserve better. That’s why I created the Mac Shortcuts Pro for you.


If you’re like me, then you bought your Mac because you knew it was a powerful investment with incredible productivity potential. Apple has created world’s most advanced operating system, OS X Mountain Lion, which comes with a ton of time-saving productivity-enhancing features.


Your Mac Is the most sophisticated tool you have ever used and you should know how to drive it FAST!


Let me put this into perspective for you. Imagine you were behind the wheel of a Ferrari F430 driving down the highway. The problem is, you are only going 30 MPH… That’s what it’s like to use a Mac without awareness of the techniques I teach you inside Mac Shortcuts…



Keyboard Shortcuts Pro Mac Dojo Tips Tricks

No comments:

Post a Comment