Tuesday, December 23, 2014

GoPro® Idea - Online Millionaire Download

My name is Max and in case you have never heard about me, over the last few years I spent my time doing consulting for ecommerce and created/co-founded several companies. Among them: AdoreMe.com, an online lingerie retailer valued over $10M in less than 2 years. I am also the Author and Founder of OnlineMillionnaire.net.


I am going to share with you today, all of my expertise and experience needed to create multi-million dollar businesses.


On the other hand, if you really want to create a successful business and become a millionaire , then you are at the right place.


This is the world’s first method detailing step by step the path to create a very successful business. It took me over a year to write this method, but I finally managed to gather everything you must do and avoid to make it happen.


Thanks to all of the positive feedback I receive from my readers, I am not afraid to tell you “Online Millionaire – How to Create Your First Million Dollar Business“ will change your life.


I’ve already shared this method with hundreds of people all over the world and they are all extremely satisfied with it. They make between 10 and 100 times more than what they were making at their previous job and the biggest difference is that they are now the Boss and love what they do.


This means identifying a potential product or service for which there is already a high demand. I provide in the book all of the tips on where to find such products/services.


In our case, we identified the camera GoPro® as a product with high demand. So we are potentially interested in creating a product information about the GoPro®.


Part of the elements you can use to identify the trend and size of the market are Google Trends and Facebook ads. In the method, I develop more tools to be more accurate.


As a result, our information product about the GoPro® can potentially be sold to over 5,000,000 people (see full method for the complete details).


In our case, we identified that for a GoPro® and its accessories, a customer pays roughly $370. This is an average to help us calculate how much we can sell our product for. (see details in the full method)


If a customer is willing to pay an average of $370, offering him a product information for $10 doesn’t seem excessive.


More than 5,000,000 potential customers to whom we could sell a $10 product = 5,000,000 x $10 = $50,000,000 Direct Market. These people are already GoPro® owners so it is far easier to sell them our product than to acquire new customers.


Obviously we would not reach 100% of the market, but reaching 2-5% of it seems reasonable and would generate $2,500,000 profit.


Your product information could be a video or an ebook related to the use of some features of the camera or explaining how to make outstanding video editing with the films you took…


how to create a website, use the most advanced marketing strategies and become an Online Millionaire


HURRY, OFFER VALID FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY “Try it First and Decide Later” And if you are not satisfied 60 days Money Back Guarantee


I know you might still be wondering if you can really become the millionaire you’ve always wanted to be.


I put together a simple and easy 21 days Trial for you. Here is how it works: 1. Download the “Online Millionaire” Today with this trial offer 2. Pay nothing except the $4.95 processing fee 3. Start applying the method. Identify your idea, start developing it. (i.e an idea like the one I share in the method can be developed in 1 week but another idea might take 3 weeks) 4. As long as you don’t decide to cancel within 21 days, the remaining $35.00 investment in your business (the initial $4.95 processing fee is applied towards the normal $39.95 price) will be billed to you in 21 days from today. You will NEVER be billed again after this remaining $35. Of course, if you decide to cancel, simply email us any time within the 21-day trial period. It’s that easy!


On top of that, the 60-day Money-Back Guarantee still covers you if you decide at any time that the Method is not working for you… Although, the Method WILL work for you if you apply the techniques. I’m sure you can tell that from the testimonials listed below that many of my other readers sent over.


[…] “I’ve been a PR consultant for over 12 years and “Online Millionaire” gave a completely different direction to my career. Before I would have never thought of sharing my experience selling ebooks. With all the tips you gave, I was able in 10 days to create my website and start my marketing strategy. After only 4 months, I was making over $9,000/mo and I keep growing 20% month over month!! This method has changed my life!!!”


“Max, Thank you so much for sharing your tips. Before reading the book, I had a hard time getting quality traffic and I had to spend tons of money to generate a few sales. Since I started applying your method, I multiplied my revenue by 5 and I grow 35% per month.[…]


“Wow, your examples especially with the GoPro really helped me find the right business idea.[…] I am in the process of creating my 2nd website after I made more than $150k in a single year with my first one and it keeps increasing.”


ClickBank is a registered trademark of Keynetics Inc., a Delaware corporation. This site is not affiliated with Keynetics Inc. in any way, nor does Keynetics Inc.sponsor or approve any this product. Keynetics Inc. expresses no opinion as to…



GoPro® Idea - Online Millionaire

No comments:

Post a Comment