Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Publishing a Successful Fashion Blog: Pro-Blogging Guide for Stylish Entrepreneurs Download

Do you wonder how fashion bloggers make a living out of their blog and how they make it so successful?


Do you want to start a fashion blog but don´t have a closet full of clothes and shoes, or a £70,000 worth of designer closet like Jane Aldridge of Sea of Shoes had, to make it a success?


Are you a fashion blogger with an over a-year-old blog and yet you´re still not making (enough) money from it?


Do you have a fashion blog and yet no matter what you do, spending hours on visiting and commenting on other blogs, you´re still unable to increase your traffic?


Are you unhappy at work and wish you could build your own business, become your own boss, and make money out of your passion?


Do you want to build a blog that generates stable income immediately after six months from its launch?


“It wasn´t until a year into publishing when we realized quite a few people read us.” ~ Lauren Dimet-Waters, Second City Style


This eBook tells you how to avoid those pitfalls and how to build your blog in a solid foundation starting from the VERY beginning.


Less than six months after I launched my blog, Creative Fashion, I started earning revenue, steadily, and the income increases as the traffic grows.


Within the first year of my blog, I earned over $3500 combined from advertorial and affiliate marketing. My focus during this first year was not to make money, but to drive traffic to my site. To my surprise, money came knocking on my door.


I didn´t have Google Adsense on my blog until this month when it turned one year and two months, but the daily income through this contextual ad is amazing! Now I´m starting to create and sell my own products as well as apply the many other income streams that waited to be explored at the right time.


As of now, here´s the breakdown of what I earn monthly: $1200 from advertising, $300 from Google Adsense, $150 from Amazon, $100-200 from other affiliate programs, $200 from Clickbank.


I expect this income to increase as Creative Fashion continues to grow and as my other new blogs start to generate revenue. Remember, it´s just 1 year and 3 months since I launched this professional blog.


I’ve recently bought your new e-book and I love it. My petite style blog is only 3 months old so I need all the help that I can get to make it a success. Thanks for being so honest in your book and for sharing such valuable tips. ~ Carol of PetiteStyleOnline.com


I´m Glee Lea, former high-school Maths teacher now a full-time fashion blogger. Before I launched this blog, Creative Fashion, and became a full-time blogger a year and a half ago, I was already online for over two years, doing part-time blogging about fashion on a free platform.


I started it as a hobby but I was able to generate revenue more than enough to finance the publishing of my two professional sites. It made me realize the endless possibilities of online publishing.


I was a teacher for eight years. I was working as a high-school Maths teacher and debate trainer in an international school when I stumbled on blogging. Although I used to love teaching, the very stressful working environment and un-motivating management at my last job made me unhappy.


It fueled my desire to leave teaching, plunge into this online entrepreneurship which I accidentally discovered, and become my own boss. I turned my back from a tested, safe career.


I finished your eBook on an hour plane flight and in that 1 sitting, learned more about blogging than all the time I blogged! The mistakes I have been making, and the ideas began to fill my brain on how I can make my blog better. Isn’t that what any blogger wants? Tactics, strategies and a check list to keep from veering off the blogging track. ~ Helen of DietingFashions.com


This book starts by giving you a clear picture of fashion blogging, unlocking of the difficulties, and giving you ideas on how online publishing actually works.


It continues to step-by-step guide in building and launching a solid, stronger blog. Then it proceeds to exploring all the possible and tested ways in monetizing a blog, all the tips and tricks in topping the creative and productive fashion blogger in you, and many more …


It also contains inspirational quotes from successful bloggers throughout the web, leading fashion bloggers, and successful well-known men.


“One of the unique qualities of this eBook is that Glee uses her teaching skills to guide bloggers to success. This eBook is appropriate for fashion and style bloggers of all levels and stages. I realized that some of the basics of blogging I didn’t have covered even after two years of blogging and wished I had this guide before I started. She explains the SEO world in a non-intimidating way that’s easy to comprehend. She helps you navigate the overwhelming world of affiliate networks and provides a step-by-step approach to choose affiliates, sell advertising space and sponsor posts. I am so grateful to have this guide and will have it by my side EVERY time I blog. For less than $20, it’s an investment no fashion blogger can afford to miss.” ~ Janine T. of J9Style.com


I spent over $600 for ebooks and printed books trying to discover the secrets to successful online publishing. I spent years, four years in exact, searching and reading all available materials online and offline about blogging. Time is money.


I stayed late until three in the morning for how many nights attending webinars and trainings, some were paid and some free.


I spent another over a thousand dollars trying to beautify my sites or trying…



Publishing a Successful Fashion Blog: Pro-Blogging Guide for Stylish Entrepreneurs

000, 1, A+, adsense, advertising, affiliate, Affiliate Marketing, affiliate programs, affiliates, amazon, basics, blog, bloggers, blogging, blogs, book, books, brain, building, business, career, city, clickbank, clothes, contextual, Create, discover, Drive, e-book, earn, Easy, eBook, ebooks, Fashion, finance, focus, free, full, Google, Google AdSense, guide, help, hobby, how, how to, ideas, income, Increase, investment, job, last, leading, list, Living, love, make, make money, marketing, maths, mistakes, money, need, offline, one, online, Other, part, picture, posts, printed, Products, professional, publishing, quotes, read, reading, School, Secrets, sell, SEO, site, skills, start, starting, strategies, success, successful, teacher, teaching, tips, to, track, traffic, tricks, Unique, used, Web, work, world, [enter keywords here]

No comments:

Post a Comment