Saturday, August 2, 2014

Get Paid Taking Pictures Download

You’re about to hear how a snapshot I took of some guy in a parking lot changed my life forever…


But, one day at work this guy wanted me to take a picture of him in the Walmart parking lot.


It was another sucky day at work. I was on a break and texting my girlfriend from the parking lot. This guy came up to me. He said he needed some help. He wanted me to use his iPhone to take a picture of him walking to his car with a shopping bag in his hands. Kinda weird, right?


When I asked him why, he told me that he got paid by big companies to upload photos of people doing everyday stuff – like going shopping, eating fast food, even just walking down the street. He said he made a living taking these pics and uploading them to special sites on the web.


I went online to check out the site he’d told me about. I was pretty sure it would be totally bogus. But I tried it anyway.


So, I uploaded a few pictures that I already had on my phone. Then, since I had the 6 a.m. shift in the morning, I went to bed and didn’t really think anything about it until the next day.


That next day, after I put on my lame Walmart uniform, I went back to that site. What?! I couldn’t believe it really worked! I had made more in one night than I could make all week at Walmart.


After some more research, I discovered there was a massive untapped industry that was ready to explode … and nobody seemed to know about it!


I got out my old iPhone and started snapping lot of pictures of: balls, grass, the sky, bricks, people, buildings, cups, straws, water – you name it and I took a picture of it!


As more money rolled in every day, I realized it was decision time: Keep working for $30 a day for Walmart or make $300+ a day taking and uploading pictures.


Duh! It was a no brainer! Now, I just upload everyday ordinary pictures to these special sites and get paid over and over again. And, the best part is that the more a picture is used, the more you get paid.


That was important – because I have exactly zero photography experience… unless taking pictures at your brother’s bachelor party counts.


I’m just an ordinary guy with no experience who is cashing in on this untapped market. The great news is there’s still plenty of time for you to get in on the ground floor and ride this wave for years…



Get Paid Taking Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment