Thursday, December 26, 2013

[GET] Social Media Bundle - Main Page - Jo Barnes Online - Create a Business You Can Take With You

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jo Barnes and I have been using Social Media (primarily Facebook) to generate leads and make money online since August 2010.


The strategies I use allow me to travel the world with my family. I’m currently based in beautiful Phuket in Thailand.


So, what do I do that gives me this kind of freedom? In short, I use Social Media marketing strategies, that drive traffic… a lot of traffic, over 1000 optins a week to be precise.


I’m going to keep this sales page fairly short as I know how busy we all are! There are really only 3 things I want to share with you.


1. Why you MUST buy this package if you’re serious about growing your business in 2013 and beyond.


Firstly – It’s an absolute BARGAIN for the amount of valuable and actionable training you get!


And you’re using the exact same systems and strategies I use right now to drive a TON of traffic to my products and offers every day.


Secondly – Get access to our Brand New Social Media Marketing 2013 Insiders Club! A secret Facebook Group ONLY for purchasers of my Social Media products. Get 24 / 7 support, encouragement and network and work with a proactive group of like minded individuals! This alone is worth the price of the courses and is hugely powerful!


Thirdly – These are techniques I use every day in my business. This isn’t just theory, these are cold hard, proven strategies! Take what I do and copy it, so you can get the same fantastic results in your business.


Fourthly – It’s so jam packed with value, I guarantee you will love it. Plus I will be updating the courses for at least the next 12 – 18 months as soon as their is something to update!


One More! I am truly interested in your success. I want people who purchase my courses to actually prove to others these strategies work! If you’re willing to put in the work and take action when I tell you too, I’m totally willing to invest my time in YOU & your business! By way of a very hands on approach in the group, personal response videos, messages, email support etc. Any way I can possibly help I will!


For a full breakdown of all the modules in each course you can find the individual sales pages here;


3 months after I had started my journey on Facebook I went on to sell 1,100 copies of my first online product! A total revenue of over $40,000!!!


But it didn’t stop there. Using the power of facebook and then more recently some of the other social networks including LinkedIn, G+ & Pinterest, I have consistently generated on average $20,000 a month for the past 18 months. Here is a screenshot of just our paypal income in March 2013. This doesn’t include Clickbank and direct payments.


I’m telling you all this so you can see I know a little of what I’m talking about when it comes to using social media platforms to market.


So how do you ensure you get the best and most up to date advice? By learning from someone who’s doing it…and by investing in the latest, most up to date training on the market….


The total value of all 4 courses is $388. I have decided to bundle them all together for the fantastic price of just $291!


But guess what! Because I’m such a huge fan of action takers – seriously I don’t mean to sound cheesy, but one of the true secrets to success is taking ACTION!


You can create your own pages from scratch, use our ready made background templates or iframe in your existing web pages!


You can also create unlimited contests for you and or clients and timeline graphics. Plus there are bonus videos, graphics and all the training you need to build lead generating landing pages!


Having been in the game for over 2 years now, I have made many mistakes! Mistakes you don’t need to waste time making yourself by watching this webinar.This is pure gold as I walk you through 12 of the biggest mistakes I have made in the last 2 years, what I learnt from them and what I am doing differently now to make a huge difference to my business.


Listen: I don’t care if it’s one hour from now, or 3 weeks from now – if you ain’t happy, I ain’t happy.


Purchase right now. Try it out. If you like it, great! We exchanged a small amount of money for a large amount of value. Awesome!


Just ask for it – and it will be returned promptly and quietly to you. Plus, we can still be friends. By the way, here is our support email should you need to request a refund or need any product assistance at all with your purchase today.


And I’ll be using the exact same systems and strategies Jo is using right now to drive a TON of traffic to her products and offers every day.


I also know this is a risk free investment, since you’re offering a 60 day money back, no questions asked guarantee!


Even with changes and media attention, Social Media continues to be the most powerful lead generating and relationship building tool in the world, and I want to make sure you have the very latest information at your fingertips.


Don’t delay – I’ve kept the investment super low so you have no excuses to finally turn things around and be a success!


P.S. The time to take action is NOW! Don’t wait for change, or news or everyone else to do something. Get in there now, while Social Media is still in it’s infancy and take advantage of it’s huge power.


P.P…



Social Media Bundle - Main Page - Jo Barnes Online - Create a Business You Can Take With You

No comments:

Post a Comment