Thursday, December 26, 2013

[GET] Police Auction And Government Auctions Online.

Customer service open Monday – Friday 8am to 4pm pst Closed evenings, weekends and Holidays Outside toll free area? call: 1-714-556-4900


“ Love this item. It will be a great Christmas gift for my son. It was quickly and packaging… ”


“ smooth as silk transaction, very fast delivery of the item i purchased. the look on my… ”


“ gave these earrings with a matching necklace to my niece and she loves them! thanks so much… ”


“ beautiful collectors item. I love this gold flake. It’s soooo pretty. Got at a great… ”


“ I received both rings today. They are gorgeous.Very fast delivery. Thank you all. I… ”


“ This is a beautiful combination of blue/violet tanzanites. Very pretty ring. ”


“ This is amongst the best, if not the best auction site I have logged onto. All items I’ve… ”


“ It’s starting to look like Christmas. I have bought necklaces for all my granddauthers. they… ”


“ I enjoy this site. I have told a few people about this site. they were impressed, when they… ”


“ Great place to shop for good quality Christmas presents for the family, great prices too! ”


“ recieved this neckless today. my granddauter will love it as a christmas present. ”


“ Won a ring for my wife she loved it . It shipped fast and was exactly what I bid on ”


“ This blue diamond cross is stunning. It was better than I had hoped it would be & has a… ”


“ This piece of art I received is great. It will compliment my interior. I really like it…. ”



Police Auction And Government Auctions Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment