Friday, May 30, 2014

Bright Kids Toy Guide Download


");
var s = document.createElement("script");
s.type = "text/javascript";
s.src = "//cdn.chitika.net/getads.js";
try
document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(s);
catch(e)
document.write(s.outerHTML);

());

Over the past 19 years, we have travelled across Australia teaching our system to parents and early childhood professionals. From the volumes of testimonials and feedback that we have accumulated, here are just a few comments that parents have made:


“It was fantastic! All of it was useful! Analysing and then using this info was all relevant. I would recommend this course to others because it looks at play from a different perspective – the child’s!” Rhiannon, Brisbane


“It opens up thinking outside “the square”. I found the course extremely informative and very challenging to ideas that I already have. I have expanded my knowledge and re-addressed some previous learning. Thanks.” Tazi, Laidley


“Enabled me to define and identify the skill sets children utilise and develop in play and learning.” Noelene



Bright Kids Toy Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment