Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Fat Loss Troubleshoot Download


");
var s = document.createElement("script");
s.type = "text/javascript";
s.src = "//cdn.chitika.net/getads.js";
try
document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(s);
catch(e)
document.write(s.outerHTML);

());

I’ve been in this industry for a while now and I have to say I don’t see things get any less cluttered or confusing for you. With the popularity of the internet, facebook and blogs, you are opened up even more poor information, dogmatic views, and downright scams. The Fat Loss Troubleshoot and my work is a breath of fresh air in this sea of confusion. I welcome you to my page and allow me to introduce myself.


My name is Leigh Peele. I am a trainer, writer, and life lover. I am the author of The Fat Loss Troubleshoot as well as the books Starve Mode and Body By Eats. I truly believe one of my life purposes, narcissistic or not, is to help people help themselves. Through the years I have tested, experimented, and researched fat loss. I know everything there is to know about fat loss based on current research and personal data. I have tested and waded through every style of plateau there is. There is no fat loss "problem" I can’t help you solve. I can do this because of my vast experience with helping others and myself, while also understanding the complexities of the human body. It is my whole-hearted belief, that this book will help you and that my work is not in vain. Take a moment to read through this page or my work, and learn for yourself what I am about. You will find I am not some cold untouchable guru, and I am certainly not about dogmatic or gimmick teachings. My genius is an advanced simplicity that you may desperately be desiring.


Finding Leigh has been one of the greatest discoveries of my life. I was a slightly overweight 30-something office worker, unhappy with my shape but not sure how to change it. Time and time again I’d make it to the third day of a diet, be overwhelmed with hunger, and order a pizza. I worked out 3 or 4 days a week and thought I had a healthy diet, so I was confused, frustrated, and demoralized by the weight I just couldn’t seem to drop. I was stuck in a terrible cycle of negative self-esteem perpetuated by my inability to have the body I wanted. After I found Leigh and read The Fat Loss Troubleshoot, I lost 38 pounds in 10 months and have now kept 100% of the weight off for 2 years and counting. I’m a member and plan to be for life, because every week I gain more knowledge on the forums or through Leigh’s podcasts. Thank you, Leigh, for changing my life!


How do I love Leigh? Let me count the ways: 1. Her integrity is second to none. 2. She is the consummate professional. 3. She has the breadth and depth of knowledge of an octogenarian PhD with five post-doctorates. 4. Her insight into the human psyche is borderline spooky. 5. It’s clear she values her clients’ success over her own personal gain. 6.-9. She’s compassionate, non-judgmental, straightforward, and has a great sense of humor to boot! 10. Leigh Peele is inspiring, both in fitness and in life. Her books helped me stop spinning my wheels and finally shed the college fat I’d been trying to lose for over 10 years with great frustration and zero success. I have now been easily maintaining a happy and healthy weight for several years. Best of all, I no longer have to sift through all the conflicting health and fat loss information out there, wondering what’s legit and what’s a myth.


I have an old photo from 2008, man was I fat. I used/use that photo to motivate myself to get back/stay in shape. When I was younger I weighed over 300 lbs. I managed to get back into the 230′s where I wasn’t quite so disgusting. And that’s where I stayed until 2012 when I joined the Leigh’s Screw the Scales challenge I pushed myself beyond what I believed at the time to be my limits and I did a duathlon, I ran a 5k, biked 30k, then ran another 5k. This is the first time I have managed to lose weight in a long time. I used kind of a hybrid version of the 6c diet and went back to the weights and began working on my posture and flexibility. I got down to 218 and then took a 2 week break. I have stayed about the same 218-219. My energy level is up and I’m ready to start again. Right now I’m kind of in a maintenance phase in a small deficit. I’m not done, I have new goals, I’m learning to swim (because of the latest challenge), so a sprint triathlon is just around the corner. I absolutely find you to be motivational, tough and helpful all at the same time. You helped me realize I don’t know it all. Yes, I am a man, and I’m admitting I need a map.


I love her no nonsense yet very supportive attitude. I know that anything I read from her will be legit info that I can trust and use on myself and with my own clients.


For the first time in my life, I felt like I was taking control of my diet and of my body. I lost weight, but probably even more importantly than that, I was able to do some major body recomposition and also to change my relationship with food. Leigh Peele is top notch–she does her research and she cares about her clients. She presents her information in a no-nonsense manner that is easy to understand and is clearly backed up with research. I can’t think of anyone better to be in your fat loss corner.


In January you and I had an email exchange as to why I was not seeing any progress in my weight loss and you thought I was making too many…



The Fat Loss Troubleshoot

No comments:

Post a Comment