Thursday, May 29, 2014

Parkinson"s Disease - AllAboutParkinsons.com Download


");
var s = document.createElement("script");
s.type = "text/javascript";
s.src = "//cdn.chitika.net/getads.js";
try
document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(s);
catch(e)
document.write(s.outerHTML);

());

If you, or someone you love, suffers from Parkinson’s disease, then this is going to be one of the most important letters you’ll ever read.


Plus, most of the authoritative answers are written in medical language that you need a medical degree to understand.


You deserve to have all the information you need in one place, written in an easy-to-understand everyday language that won’t confuse you. Why should you be frustrated in your attempt to find relevant and important information?


(As if having Parkinson’s disease or caring for someone with the disease wasn’t challenging enough.)


Hi, my name is Lianna Marie and back in 1991 my mother Val was diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease. Needless to say, the family was devastated.


We had no idea what Parkinson’s Disease was or what was in store for her, or how it would affect her life. We immediately began to ask questions such as…


Would she still be able to live a "normal" life… to be able to walk or dance or keep on playing the piano? (playing the piano is one of her greatest joys in life)


These were just some of the questions we simply didn’t know the answers to. This led to despair, sadness and a crushing fear of the unknown.


We did some things wrong because we simply didn’t know any better. I really wanted to help my mother. This was an emergency situation for me and sometimes we’re not our best in emergencies.


I checked the bookstores … searched the internet … and spoke to as many people as possible about how they coped with the disease and what worked for them.


I desperately wanted to help my Mom and nothing was too much to do if I thought it would lead to finding some useful information.


It’s taken me hundreds of hours of reading and research to figure out all this information and transform them into helpful and practical tips.


Now, over sixteen years later, you can’t even begin to imagine how much more my mom knows about how to feel better, cope more effectively, be more productive and start every day filled with hope and optimism.


She still plays the piano (Oh Danny Boy is her favorite), spends lots of time puttering around in her garden and loves to travel.


Don’t get me wrong. Living with Parkinson’s is still a frustrating challenge at times, but overall, she lives a healthy, happy and productive life.


Until you realize you CAN take back control of your life in spite of Parkinson’s Disease, you won’t know just how relieved and peaceful you can feel.


One day I was chatting with my mom and she mentioned how much easier, happier and more peaceful her life would have been if she had known about these things sixteen years ago.


This made me realize that there are lots of people who’ve been living with Parkinson’s for a while, or who have recently been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease, who could really benefit from this same information.


So I’ve taken the time to write down everything we’ve learned and discovered and put it all in a new book called:


This labor of love came out of my 16 years of personal research and experience of caring for my mother.


It’s a literal gold mine of information I want to share with people who have Parkinson’s, or who know or love someone who does.


This book, written in plain, easy-to-understand language, teaches you everything you need to know to about Parkinson’s Disease, without you guessing or searching endlessly for answers to your biggest questions.


I am glad you are THERE to write the book. After reading I am much clearer about some of the things that are happening to me. I reached my crisis about 18 months ago, took most of the time since to get my medicines just right, and today I am…



Parkinson"s Disease - AllAboutParkinsons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment