Wednesday, July 23, 2014

21 Places Available!! Download

I can not even begin to estimate the time and effort I have put in over the years in trying to find a "Golden Egg" method to beat the odds in Horse Racing.


When it came to betting winners…I had my ar$£ handed to me on a regular basis! As hard as I tried, I could not pick winners in a consistent, profitable manner!


 You’ve probably heard stories about long-suffering punters who designed and tested and tweaked complicated systems for selecting winning horses, and eventually perfected their systems to a point where they could not lose That was me… 


Before the week ended id be out of pocket and scanning the Newspaper for a DEAD CERT favorite to recoup the losses. 


Because faster than you can say, "Bob’s your uncle," the shortcut I’ve got for you will make your history of losing bet after another seem like a far off distant memory.  


Having been burned by many high-priced, so-called “professional tipsters” before, I decided enough was enough!


Didn’t want a repeat of that wretched affair.   So, I continued to “give it a go” on my own…  


Although hitting the occasional longshot kept me going for years…I had my major breakthrough when I started refining and combining winning traits from a few older systems that still work well today.      


This enabled me to develop a series of almost foolproof criteria that can be manipulated at will depending on racing conditions.


I remember the first time I put this thing into action I backed the very next qualifier a 5/1 shot @ Lingfield….LOST! and the next, LOST! and the next.


Back then I didn’t have the bank [or patience] to back 3 losers in a row, so I decided to paper trade for the rest of the day….


I was paper trading so I missed out that day but that 10/1 winner grabbed my attention! From then onwards I began refining the hell out of this system and with a few small adjustments every now and then system continues to perform fantastic to level stakes month in month out!!


Race Elite was born out of my extreme frustration of the highs and lows that come with betting on horses and if you feel the same then you’re on my wavelength. keep reading and by the time you’ve finished I can guarantee you’ll never have that problem again!!


I didn’t think so! I could have easily posted this In my favourite forums or sold the rights to it for a large fee but I know with absolute certainty Race Elite over time will generate a…



21 Places Available!!

No comments:

Post a Comment