Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Lose That Baby Weight Program Download

…then you need to discover the latest cutting-edge post pregnancy weight loss strategies known only by the leading weight loss experts that you can put to use in the comfort of your own home in less than 35 minutes per day.


Hi, I’m Karen Brimeyer, and I have spent the past 2 and a half years designing and testing the most advanced post pregnancy weight loss program that has helped some moms lose up to 25 lbs. in just over 4 weeks. Why? Because over the past 11 years I’ve been studying the most cutting-edge diet and weight loss strategies while working with some of the most advanced doctors in the field and running my own successful Functional Medicine and Nutrition practice.


In fact, I’ve discovered and designed a program based on overcoming the 2 primary factors responsible for holding you back from letting go of your baby weight. And it doesn’t involve hours of exercise or being hungry and deprived all the time.


If you’d rather bypass all of the outdated misinformation out there and find out how to lose your baby weight and start feeling like your old self again without the big time and energy commitment, then I want you to discover the post pregnancy weight loss program that has changed the lives of hundreds of moms, from those who needed to lose that last stubborn 15 lbs. all the way to longer struggling moms who needed to lose 60+ lbs.


For the past 2 years I’ve been a health and weight loss consultant for one of the biggest health insurance companies around. This has given me the opportunity to speak in front of and show thousands of people how to overcome weight loss resistance, kick-start their weight loss, and maximize their metabolism in as little time as possible.


Some motivated participants who were previously unable to lose a single pound no matter what they tried, put my strategies to the test and were reporting results of losing 7 to 12 lbs. within 2 to 3 weeks just from the few notes they scribbled down.


Back in 2008 I was busy running my own successful Functional Medicine and Nutrition practice when I found out that I was pregnant with my first child.


My pregnancy left me weighing more than ever before. Plus, my body had changed from both the pregnancy itself and breastfeeding. And this was a little difficult to handle being a nutrition expert, especially since I felt like I needed to be a model of success for my clients.


Before my pregnancy, I was in pretty good shape. I went to the gym almost every single day. I plenty of time to go grocery shopping and cook some fancy healthy delicious meals in my kitchen. I also spoiled myself with plenty of "me time".


The truth was that I felt like I had lost myself and I became insecure with all of the changes that took place with my body in such a short amount of time. And I felt like I didn’t have the time to do anything about it.


I’ll admit it. I was overwhelmed and making up excuse after excuse as to why I couldn’t maintain a healthy lifestyle.


But after my series of panic attacks and spending some time being disgusted with myself, I finally gathered myself and came to my senses. I started to manage my time better and find shortcuts for implementing the same exact strategies that I used with my clients into my hectic schedule and in as little time as possible.


After spending the next 7 weeks fine tuning that system, I was surprised to find that I actually had more than enough time to get everything done, my energy levels were back to normal (minus some sleepless nights), I was back to my old positive happy self, and both my son TJ and…



The Lose That Baby Weight Program

No comments:

Post a Comment