Wednesday, July 30, 2014

FOREX Sakura ROBOT by Den Murakami Download

Finally, we got 8 orders (7 WINs). There is no wins, without losses. Quite good for full AUTO system!


Note #1: I’m still insist on safe mode and highly recommend to make FridayTrading = FALSE!


Note #2: We didn’t get any orders today (Monday), but market is quiet. In my opinion, profit is better than quantity of orders. Just allow it to trade and you will see it.


Note #3: I got 2 emails with interesting information & screenshots. Few traders install Forex Sakura Robot on different platform and got today order JUST on one of them. Once again, it shows that broker plays huge role in trading! Just keep it in mind!


I installed Forex Sakura Robot to my home account few days ago. I forget to switch on full stealth mode, but anyway, looks pretty nice. We got +192 Pips just in 2 days. Even with 0.1 lot size profit looks really impressive!


First of all, we would like to point out the main idea of this project. It’s really new technologies in Forex Market!


Previously existing strategy of opening the orders now exists only as a filter. I.E. combined data of different indicators now plays secondary, but still an important part. I’ve used this strategy in manual trading. It was based on the entrance which took complex bar analysis as a basis. I’ve also used 3 indicators which allowed me to filter the signal. The results in manual trading were beyond my expectations. This is what was a basis for the development of 100% automatic trading. That’s right, filters cut the quantity of trades. But I was delighted even after getting 70% result.


Trading on the Forex market, you have a number of advantages. First, regardless of the time (at any time), and secondly you are left to yourself. Ie in fact, you decide what is important to you and what you should do. You get an additional source of income, you can continue to spend more…



FOREX Sakura ROBOT by Den Murakami

No comments:

Post a Comment