Friday, July 18, 2014

How To Build A Chicken Coop Download

You see, it’s about a year ago when I witnessed the Great Chicken Massacre in my own yard. Just imagine how I felt…


It was a Sunday morning. The sun was shining brightly, making for a perfect day. And I decided to start this day by enjoying some fresh, delicious eggs from the hens I kept in my backyard.


Except there weren’t any eggs in the coop that morning. In fact, there weren’t even any chickens! All that remained were bloody feathers scattered around the coop…


What happened? Your guess is as good as mine. Could have been wolves or coyotes. Maybe stray dogs. But I can say this for sure…


These Chickens Were Massacred in Cold Blood… All Because I Chose a Flimsy Chicken Coop That Couldn’t Protect Them!


That’s right, I tried to save a few bucks by purchasing the cheapest coop I could find. And my chickens paid for it with their lives. But it would never happen again – and I want to make sure it never happens to you, either…


Listen, if you’ve shopped around for chicken coops, then you’ve probably already noticed those pre-built coops are expensive (at least the good ones are). I’m talking thousands of dollars. But even the partially built (pre-fab) coops can leave your wallet feeling pretty empty.


There’s a much cheaper way to keep your chickens healthy, comfortable and safe: Simply build your own backyard coop!


And it’s easier than you think — especially when you have the right step-by-step plans! Think about it…


End result: You can enjoy the self-sustaining lifestyle of stepping out into your backyard any time you want to collect fresh, delicious, organic eggs from your own chickens!


And that’s exactly what you get when you download the “Make Your Own Chicken Coop” plans and instructions!


Best of all, these are proven plans that will allow anyone to build a coop. Let me explain…


You see, once I decided to build my own “tough as nails” coop, I enlisted the help of my best friend (he’s a carpenter). He drew up the plans and told me what to do. I got a little worried because he was too busy to help me with the actual construction. But it didn’t matter, because…


These instructions are so easy that I built a safe and sturdy coop in just a couple days by myself – and now you can too!


Listen, you’ve never seen anything like this guide before. Not only do you get a written set of plans (so you can print them off and have them next to you while you build your coop), but you also get a video guide that shows you what to do at every step!


This is the ONLY set of chicken coop blueprints on the ‘Net that includes both written plans and an easy step-by-step, “no guesswork required” video guide!


What’s more, whether you need a coop for just a couple chickens or you want a mid-range coop that can hold up to 8 chickens, you’ll have everything you need when you download this guide today!


And best of all, you can build a coop even if you don’t know a thing about construction! That’s because there’s:


Step by step video instructions to accompany the chicken coop blueprints for both the starter coop and the mid-range coop mean that ANYONE can build a chicken coop with ease:


Listen, maybe you’re like Steven, who’s one of my satisfied customers. He was about ready to give up on his idea of raising chickens until he found my chicken coop blueprints. Just see how well my guide worked for him:


I was nearly ready to give up on the idea of a chicken coop as I have not really got the budget for a brand new one.


Found your guide and decided to give it a go, and I am delighted!


My new coop looks great and the video instructions made it super easy even for me. :)


Or maybe you’re like William, who almost broke the bank buying an expensive chicken coop rather than building one. Boy is he ever glad he found this guide! Look:


“I am not that good with D.I.Y jobs and my wife told me not to bother with the guide and just buy a coop out right.


I am so glad I bit the bullet and tried the guide!


Took me about 3 and a half days to build the coop (that is outstanding for me!) and even got a smile from my wife!


Simple: Because it’s the quickest, easiest and cheapest way to build a coop that protects your chickens and keeps them comfortable! Just look at what you get when you order now…


Whether you want a starter coop for four chickens or a larger coop for up to eight chickens, you’ll get the plans you need to create the perfect coop:


Don’t settle for written instructions where it’s easy for even a pro to make a mistake. Order my guide today and you’ll get written plans and a video guide. That means there’s no room for error and you simply can’t fail… even if you don’t know a thing about carpentry!


Full-color, step-by-step written instructions for both the small coop and the larger coop. You can print these plans and bring them out in the backyard to refer to while you’re building your coop!


You can look around long and hard, but you won’t find anyone else offering a video guide. That’s why these plans are so easy to follow. And just to give you full confidence in these plans, I’m offering personal support. You can rest assured that help is just a click away… even though you probably won…



How To Build A Chicken Coop

No comments:

Post a Comment