Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Blogging to the Bank - Make money blogging online Download

“Blow Up Your Bank Account Like Napalm With The Legendary Blogging To The Bank System…”


“Use this proven money making system that’s been used by thousands and watch your profits go through the roof…”


If you are anything like I was, you’re probably struggling to make ends meet. You might even hate your job, and constantly wish you could finally break FREE!


Before I developed BLOGGING TO THE BANK, I was a Nameless Pizza Boy for some HUGE pizza chain – making crap for money and taking abuse from customers.


Until one day, I had ENOUGH! I was SICK of it! I decided that I’d rather be living under a bridge, than having to PAY BACK my hard earned pay just because I was 3 minutes late on my delivery!


That’s why I’m here, and that’s what this letter is about! Now, here is my promise to you.  If you stick around, I’ll show you how I consistently generate massive amounts of cash….  


“And I’ll show you how I do it with no more than 30 minutes of precious time each day”


Every month, I keep making boats load of money with my secret system, BLOGGING TO THE BANK. A secret system that CONSISTENTLY makes me around $80,000.00 a month, $21,000.00 a week, and up to $4,684.83 in just ONE day…


But it gets even better!  I do all of this while drinking my Starbucks, and playing Angry Birds in my pyjamas!


At this point, I’ll bet you’re asking “Why Me?  Why is Dylan so successful at internet marketing while I, and a lot of others, continue to fail?”


The thing is, I’m not really any smarter than you or the Average Joe.  Like many Americans, I never even went to college.  However, I do have that Steve Jobs quote plastered all over my home office - “Think Different”.  That’s what I DO, I think differently, I perform differently, and therefore I am different than most Internet Marketers out there.


Even though I’m a 27 year old college drop-out, I still figured out that the internet holds An Immense POWER.  A power that can give anyone the ability to find their financial freedom.


Like most of you, I started out surfing the net, reading about all these people making tens of million of dollars.  At the same time, my checking account had a balance of $5.77.  It Was Driving Me CRAZY!!!  How were all the guys I was reading about making all of this money, while I was collecting quarters from behind the sofa, just so I could ride the bus!?!


If I could only get a fraction of that money, I would finally be able to move out of my parents basement


So I motivated myself to learn as much as I could about making money online. And of course, like All The Other GURUS, I made my $10 million in my first 30 days!  (YEAH RIGHT!) . I’m obviously kidding, but I did find ways to make some money; not big money but little trickles of money.


I’ll bet you’ve had an experience similar to this.  I started making some small chump change.  At first, the excitement of seeing a new $20 in my paypal account was euphoric! I just knew that if I kept at it I could finally make it.


But, Guess What? 6 Months into my internet money-making adventure, I had increased from making only $20 a day, to absolutely CRUSHING IT and making an entire $30 a day. While it’s not exactly the easy road to the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, I could now upgrade my combo to Supersize!


Until I finally had my “AHA” moment!  I was reading my dad’s newspaper, drinking my mom’s awful coffee.  In the business section, I saw that the Huffington Post had sold for something like $300 Million!!


I know what you’re saying “Yeah Right, Give Me a Break Dylan! You can’t make money with Blogs”


Oh really?…. Hmmm, maybe you’ve heard about this little site called Tumblr selling for ONE BILLION dollars?


Don’t Get Me Wrong…I was skeptic. Blogs had been around for a while already, so was this medium saturated?   As it turns out, NO!


What I quickly figured out was that most people were NOT Blogging right. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is when my mind went into overdrive!


I then devised a system that was so simple, so basic, and so cheap that it allowed me to go from $30 a day, to $100 a day, in practically No Time!


I could finally get my own apartment and be independent.  Once I was out of my parent’s basement, I perfected my art…


 “I was working smarter, not harder; and I finally found the perfect way to exploit the blog ecosystem”


That, my friends, is when it REALLY exploded! I had Finally Gotten It Right!! Soon I was generating over $1,000 a day! I couldn’t quite believe it


Or did Paypal maybe screw things up? Could they be sending me money from someone else’s account?  NO!  It was Completely Real.


Over the past couple of years I’ve managed to make well over $1 Million from my blogging exploits.


Enough to go on every vacation I could dream of.  Enough to see the Seven Wonders of the World and every Mayan Ruin that piqued my curiosity.


“Blogging Is The Greatest Vehicle To Make A Stable Stream Of Cash And I Want To Show You How I Did It”


The money that the gurus make is dependent on you never finding out what they do! True Story….


You can only access their info if you are ready to dish out crazy amounts of money for their “1 on 1 coaching”


I know most of you can”t spend anything remotely…



Blogging to the Bank - Make money blogging online

No comments:

Post a Comment