Thursday, April 24, 2014

Fly Fishing For Beginners - A Guide To Flyfishing for Beginners. Download

More than 2,000 years ago, fishermen noticed insects that were eaten by the fish near the water’s surface. They fashioned rough imitations of those insects on primitive hooks and began catching fish. That was the beginning of a sport. The Fly-fishing technique – from finding fish hideouts to understanding the lifecycles of the different insects they eat, along with the other complexities have fascinated fly fishers for thousands of years. To become proficient in the art, continual fine-tuning is required in addition to studying much about how to select your flies, how to adapt and blend the various materials used in the construction of a fly, how to construct a fly using defined rules in accordance with the state of the sky, the color of the water and the peculiar habits of the fish in different rivers.


You’ll find all the information you need to start flyfishing in ‘Fly Fishing for Beginners’, including getting professional pointers on finding the right stance, and information on the most common casting problems so you can avoid each one! What’s more, you’ll discover the basic equipment requirements for balancing, successful strategies for night fishing, ways to deal with weather constraints and changing water levels, plus strategies for successful lake selection.


‘Fly Fishing For Beginners’ also gives you step-by-step guidance on tying your own flies, and shows you the tools and materials right down to the best manufacturers and proportions you need. There is a whole chapter dedicated to hints and tips for all manner of fly fishing situations, aswell a tour through some of America’s favourite fly fishing destinations (including details of particular rivers, what fish you’ll find there and the flies to use).


* The exciting history behind fly-fishing * Surprising beginner tips, tricks and techniques * What fly-fishing is all about * The necessary equipment you need – from flies to rods and accessories * How to tie your own fly (bonus video!) * Types of casting and common problems to avoid * The advantages and disadvantages of wet vs. dry fly-fishing * The best time of day for fly-fishing – so you catch the most fish * Fly-fishing techniques used specifically for boat or land casting * The exhilarating practice of winter fly-fishing * How to plan the perfect fly-fishing excursion * The best fly-fishing locations – from coast to coast and abroad * And More . . .


And that’s just a fraction of what you get with ‘Fly Fishing for Beginners’!


The real question is: how much is it worth to finally know everything about fly fishing that you’ve always wanted to know?


I suppose you could do what most people do — just "make it up as you go", and use the "trial and error" method.


But why not take advantage of the experience and knowledge I’ve put into this simple book?


And I boil it all down for you in very simple, easy to understand terms. Less than 100 pages — no fluff, all information you can put to work right now.


I’ll send you not only the book itself, but also the audio book (which you can listen to on your iPod or other MP3 player, or on your computer…


Try the techniques yourself… Try as many of the tips as you can.


See if you like it– if it gives you the information you need and if my simple steps work for you (they will).


I don’t want you to take any risk at all in ordering this book. So here’s what I’m willing to do: you get the book and audio, and put me to the test for 60 Days.


If for any reason you’re not happy with the content, simply ask for a refund. I’ll give you 100% of your money back. No hassle. No questions. I am THAT SURE you’ll use and love my Fly Fishing For Beginners book!


For A Limited Time, Order Now And Get These Free Bonus Gifts Valued At $39.87


101 Fly Fishing Tips For Beginners Value $14.95


Tying Your Own Flies VIDEO : How To Tie A Streamer Value $14.95


The ‘Bible’ of flyfishing and over 300 pages long, this is the complete version (containing both the original and the later added second part of ‘The Complete Angler’). It contains a huge amount of information including sections on angling at the ‘Top’, at the ‘Middle’, and at the ‘Bottom’, Fly-Fishing and Fly-Making and lists of artificial flies for each month of the year!


But even if you decide to return it… you keep all of the bonus gifts.


For that matter, you get to keep everything (how could I make you "un-download" your book and audio book, even if I wanted to?).


If you were less than honest, you could download your book and easily rip me off.


"PRIORITY" VIP Download Form INSTANT ACCESS


I understand my order will be processed on a totally secure server, and once it is processed, I will be able to immediately download my eBook (electronic book)… even if it’s 2am on a Sunday.


I understand I will immediately get $39.87 worth of additional bonuses that will supplement the information in the eBook and help me discover more about Fly Fishing.


I understand that I have 60 days to read, listen to, enjoy, and try each and every bit of information in your guide and if I am not 100% thrilled with Fly Fishing For Beginners I can get a full refund.


I understand I keep each of the 3 bonuses, even if I request a refund on the book.


I understand I also get the audio book version, which means I can listen to a professional recording of the entire book, any time I want, as many times as I want. The recording can be played on my computer, on my iPod, burned to a CD — any way I want to listen to it!


The instant my order is approved, I’ll download my copy of Fly Fishing For Beginners.


"As the publisher of a…




");
var s = document.createElement("script");
s.type = "text/javascript";
s.src = "//cdn.chitika.net/getads.js";
try
document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(s);
catch(e)
document.write(s.outerHTML);

());

Fly Fishing For Beginners - A Guide To Flyfishing for Beginners.

No comments:

Post a Comment