Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Blog - The One Hour Startup Download

Remember the first part in the Poutine Project I told you a while ago that One Hour Startup members got access to?


“I am a medical practitioner and your programs is not applicable in my profession. thank you”


If you’re practicing medicine in Canada or the United Kingdom, where healthcare is subsidized by the government, then you’re right – you’re not required to market yourself because you’re making guaranteed money.


But this line of thinking for a medical practitioner in the private sector could be detrimental to his business’ health.


I can understand how some people aren’t capable of looking at industries outside of their own and transpose their strategies over to their own operations.


They don’t yet possess the “marketer’s eye” that led to the fast food industry embracing the concept of drive-through banking and applying it to their day-to-day operations.


According to a study by the NPD Group, drive-throughs gave the fast food industry an additional 12.4 BILLION customers just last year alone.


Those without the “mareketer’s eye” can’t see how the book-of-the-month club model can be applied to everything from coffee to underwear, paintings and luxury toilet paper.


First, it’s Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada and I will be forever thankful that I discovered marketing.


Of all the ways I’ve earned money in life, nothing has been more of a joy than doing so with marketing.


With marketing, you combine the spiritual satisfaction of tapping your imagination, and the ability to see opportunity the average Joe doesn’t have a chance of perceiving.


No matter what you sell, I do hope that you master marketing and I hope you grow to love it as much as I do.


The second reason I’m writing you – the next update in the poutine saga is coming up quickly. I’m getting results from this project and we could be seeing profit very soon.


Should you choose to join us and get access to this guide (as well as the One Hour Startup library), please do not tell yourself “Oh I have no intention / interest in the food industry – this is completely irrelevant to me,” and skim through it without giving it your full attention.


See, I’ve faced several challenges so far (you’re already aware of this if you’ve read part one), but given that I really want this project to succeed, I turn on my “marketer’s eye” whenever a roadblock pops-up to conjure up a solution or an alternative.


My “marketer’s eye” has allowed me to do what many would deem impossible – take over a restaurant for only $25 and no money down on food costs.


Are you still going to tell yourself the upcoming guide can’t show you anything new just because this doesn’t directly pertain to your industry?


One Hour Startup members are already well aware of a side-venture that I’ve launched in the food industry.


The picture you see there are a few of the top selections from my book collection, the books I believe are most pertinent to my industry.


But those are the ONLY resources I’ll touch over the following weeks as I wade into enemy territory.


All of those resources I just listed…I’ve already read one, two, even three times already.


But here’s the thing – just like you didn’t marry your wife to enjoy just one moment of intimacy, same goes for your resources.


Why trend-surfing for dollars is ok…so long as you have a marketing plan In case you’re wondering, no I’m not going to start sending you pop culture crap that probably makes you un-friend of people on Facebook. This is a very valid point – what you’re going to see in that video is someone using […]


Filed Under: Brand Strategy, Guerrilla Growth Strategies, Stealth Marketing Methods, Traffic Stampede Strategies


In the last post we covered how the day of high-priced ebooks is largely over (unless you’re selling to a highly specialized niche). Today, I wanted to lift the curtain on one of the systems we’re presently using at the One Hour Startup to make the most of our time and effort. It’s a system […]


It wasn’t long ago a friend of mine, curious about making money online asked me if ebooks were still a good way to make money. Let’s cut right to the chase – the answer is no (with a caveat attached). Not only are ebooks a tougher sell these days, even giving them away is something […]


…I build a business one hour at a time. The end result? Waking up with nothing (but an idea) and have a fully-operational business by evening. See, when people ask me what the One Hour Startup is all about, I explain to them that, given the right tools and knowledge, building a business no longer […]


Filed Under: Business Growth, Guerrilla Growth Strategies, Publicity Power, Traffic Stampede Strategies


This is probably going to cost me a lot of money, but honestly, I’m willing to take the risk. For reasons I can’t explain, I got to thinking about a Russian psychopath I encountered on Ebay Classifieds a while back. What qualified him as psychotic? Well, here’s the thing – when I’m buying something used, […]


Below are three pictures. Two of them were taken by yours truly while on a walk yesterday. It made me smile. Why? Because the company you’re about to see is otherwise known for its online marketing efforts. If you’re a member of the One Hour Startup program, you’ve seen us profile this company in the […]


The reactions to the “owning a restaurant with no money down” concept in the last post have been awesome. The curiosity is certainly there, so it felt only right to expand on it. Let…




");
var s = document.createElement("script");
s.type = "text/javascript";
s.src = "//cdn.chitika.net/getads.js";
try
document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(s);
catch(e)
document.write(s.outerHTML);

());

The Blog - The One Hour Startup

No comments:

Post a Comment