Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Wealth Switch Download

… and it’s a little controversial, but please stick with me for a moment, because I promise it’ll be worth it.


A lot of people – - most people, in fact – - are simply not ready for the kind of wealth and success this can trigger.


But if you are – if you’re one of the few people that can use a secret like this for good, without getting consumed by greed – then what I’m revealing here can unleash an avalanche of dreamlike abundance into your life.


Believe it or not, there’s a fundamental difference between "regular" people, and successful people.


Well, firstly because I’ve spent my fair share of time with the world’s hyper-wealthy – the "1%" the rest of us are always reading about…


… and secondly because when I started copying people like that I quickly became a self-made millionaire. (It took just 18 months).


Did you notice the picture of me and Sir Richard Branson? Well, believe it or not, Sir Richard was the ring bearer at my wedding – I even got married on his private Caribbean island.


We were so lucky to have a beach wedding on Sir Richard’s private island (Necker) – but I couldn’t believe it when he said he’d be my ring bearer!


… and that thing makes the difference between going through life as an unhappy wage slave… or living in almost infinite wealth, independence, and happiness.


In a single word, programming. It’s almost like those super-rich folk all have the same mindset. Like they’ve been programmed to consistently make the smartest and most profitable decision…


This lets them detect money and opportunities with almost magical precision… and so they uncover profitable new situations all the time.


They’re so good at it you could strip them of all their assets and money and they’d start over immediately without missing a beat. They’d home in on the correct path almost automatically, and right away be showered with astonishing new opportunities.


It’s almost like they have some kind of "sixth sense" and they’re reacting to things the rest of us can’t see.


To be honest I always thought it was an astounding God-given talent… but then the hypnotist in me got excited, because I realized what they were really doing.


In the same way you tie your shoes a certain way without thinking or make coffee just how you like it…


… these people were simply doing what they’d always done – making sharp decisions and pouncing on every new opportunity they spot.


You see, their years in business, years of being decisive and multiplying their incomes over and over had honed their instincts.


They don’t even realize they’re making brilliant, wealth creating decisions most of the time – they’re just doing what comes naturally…


So I want to help you harness that kind of power today by letting you shortcut years of practice and repetition and instead download these habits directly into your brain.


… it’s jam-packed with exactly the kind of suggestions and associations your subconscious can use to activate your Inner Wealth Switch the same way successful people have already activated theirs.


And this means you can instantly take advantage of the incredible wealth and abundance these people live with on a daily basis – just by listening to this CD.


So keep reading, because I’m about to reveal how you can get your hands on this EXPLOSIVELY powerful CD without paying a single penny!


I want you to know that within a day or two of listening to your hypnotherapy session on prosperity, my finances took an unexpected and amazing turn for the better. I feel like a huge burden has been lifted and it’s a whole new beginning for me. I had already started working on my attitude to money before the session, but I sense that you helped to really shift something!


After only 2 days of using the hypnosis sessions 3 more persons called to say they will be attending class I am teaching in April in Ohio, including one of my mentors!! I also started immediately looking at possibilities to utilize current assets in new and creative ways.


I went with one of my singing pupils to The Entertainers Club in Dunedin tonight and I was asked to join one of the groups who perform regularly at the club. That’s been a goal of mine for a while. Small amounts of money are coming to me unexpectedly and I was able to earn some extra money today. Several people have been indicating to me that they would like me to teach them how to sing so I’ll have to get my studio ready in the house I recently moved into.


My name is Elizabeth Makura and I am from Ontario Canada. The program has helped me a lot and I am saving a huge amount of money with your hypnosis program. Thank you Tellman for being helpful, for your patience and love to see me finally get to do what I love to do.


You never gave up on me, I finally can sleep very well with no worries at all. I am now saving more than before. :-)


Tellman, you are the greatest! I was so relaxed and really feeling wonderful during the session. I would like to listen to it again and again when I come home from work where I have peace and quiet. I am so grateful to you for teaching me how transform myself into a better person and hopefully a prosperous life too.


Those life-changing suggestions and associations get embedded deeper and deeper into your powerful subconscious mind each time…


Well, quite simply, I have personal experience. I’ve made millions of dollars by modeling these exact behaviors… the same behaviors I’m about to download directly into your mind.


You see, if you rewind my life just 10 years, you’d find a confused young guy with no clue about making money, who worked long hours and still had to borrow money from his girlfriend to pay the rent.


But…




");
var s = document.createElement("script");
s.type = "text/javascript";
s.src = "//cdn.chitika.net/getads.js";
try
document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(s);
catch(e)
document.write(s.outerHTML);

());

The Wealth Switch

No comments:

Post a Comment