Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bullet Japanese - Learn Japanese Fast - Discover How To Speak Japanese Download

My name is David Marshall, and when I got the opportunity to move from the United States to Japan for my job I jumped on it without thinking twice…


I was about to embark on an adventure abroad… I’d get to eat, breathe and experience a whole new culture. There was just one little problem, I couldn’t speak a single word of Japanese.


I’m always up for new challenges, and learning Japanese sounded like something I’d LOVE to do.. I could communicate with people that I never would have been able to in the past.


Don’t get me wrong… The IDEA of learning a new language is really exciting, at least it is to me… But once I sat down with my first course on Japanese it didn’t take me long to realize that Japanese is pretty complicated and this was going to be a LONG and BORING process…


I skipped from one course to the next and found out that they’re all pretty similar to each other…


I’d watch videos and play with interactive software… I’m not saying it didn’t help, but it was still tedious and wasn’t much fun.


I didn’t know it at the time but it didn’t have to be hard… It didn’t have to be boring (It’s actually a lot of fun) and I could have mastered over 1,000 Japanese words in the same amount of time it’d take me to get through a lesson or two in “traditional” Japanese courses.


I was REALLY struggling to learn Japanese… In fact, if I wasn’t FORCED to learn it for my job, I probably would have given up.


But I’m glad I didn’t, because not only is the ability to speak Japanese an extremely rewarding experience, but I’ve learned some other skills that have helped me throughout my life in more ways than I could have ever imagined… Let me explain.


You may have heard of him, he famously went on to the Tonight Show… Memorized the ENTIRE audiences names in a matter of minutes, and then called them all out by name… Pretty incredible right?


Not only that, he’s taught literally tens of thousands of people how to unlock the true potential of their memory… Even Time Magazine calls him “The Yoda Of Memory Training.”


I started wondering if this guy could help me figure out a way to learn Japanese faster, so I went out and bought just about everything he’s ever put out on memory training…


I know it sounds incredible, but it’s true. In just a few hours I was starting to pick up Japanese words faster than ever before… In less than a week I was having conversations in Japanese… And in less than 2 months time I was completely fluent in Japanese.


Keep in mind it takes some people 10 YEARS to become fluent in Japanese… And that’s because they learn the same way that nearly every single course out there teaches… And it’s a looong and boring process.


Using the memory techniques taught by Harry Lorayne literally took years off of my learning curve… Pretty soon I started turning it into a course, mainly for myself, and was learning 100 new words per hour… And I was easily remembering them, permanently.


Whenever a new American co-worker of mine would transfer to Japan, I’d let them borrow the course I’d put together for myself… And every single one of them where having fluent conversations in Japanese in less than a weeks time…


Since my system was working for more and more people, I decided to go ahead and create a complete course using my system.


I found a unique way to combine the powerful memory techniques taught to me by “The Yoda of Memory Training” with learning Japanese.


This is a language learning course unlike anything on the market… I’ll show you how to tap into powerful memorization techniques that will have you learning Japanese within weeks…


Remember I mentioned “You Can Be Having Conversations In Japanese By Tomorrow Afternoon”?


Let me explain… If you download this course and IMMEDIATELY begin studying, you CAN have conversations in Japanese by tomorrow… You won’t speak it fluently, and you won’t have an entire vocabulary… But you’ll understand at least 800 of the most important Japanese words, and I have a way for you to remember all of the grammar rules in no time flat as well.


One simple memorization technique that WILL allow you to learn 100 Japanese words per hour… And retain every single one of them in your memory.


Have a Japanese conversation in 10 hours… Once I teach you your first 800-1000 Japanese words, you’ll be able to communicate and understand Japanese well enough to hold a conversation! (You’re free to work at your own pace as well.)


Even though Japanese is an easy language to learn in comparison to other languages, I’ve presented this course in a way that teaches you nouns, verbs and grammar int the fastest and easiest to understand way possible.


Once you start to use the strategies outlined in my course, you’ll be able to pick up and understand words in context during Japanese conversations in person or online…. Even if you’ve never heard the word before in your life.


You can use these memory techniques in nearly every other aspect of your life… Remember names, faces, other languages… Even where you left your car keys!


I HATE being bored… That’s why I’ve created this whole to FORCE you to enjoy learning Japanese every step of the way… You’ll be learning Japanese in record time, and unlike other courses, you’ll actually be having fun as well.


Over 40 scientifically designed drills to help you make absolutely sure that you’re retaining the information… And if you have trouble areas you know EXACTLY what areas you’ll need to be working on… And the drills are actually a lot of fun!


Bullet Japanese has been designed to make you fluent fast… Teach ANYONE how to…



Bullet Japanese - Learn Japanese Fast - Discover How To Speak Japanese

No comments:

Post a Comment