Monday, February 24, 2014

[GET] #1 Rated Fruit Fly Solution: Eliminate Fruitflies >> Get Rid Of Fruit Flies In Under 4 hrs >>

You Have Fruit Flies!! The longer they stay – the more you’ll suffer! Our proven "do it yourself fruit fly trap" is guaranteed to kill bugs dead… . ..


.. . .. I know, You’re SICK of trying to kill fruit flies while they cast war on your kitchen, fruits, and beverages you leave around your home. . . . .


In fact, I had NO CLUE why these flies were in my house, but could see them multiply rapidly and knew I had a huge issue on my hands….and I’m talking hundreds of new ones daily… I needed a solution to get rid of them – ASAP!


The good news is – you’re about to learn how to bypass my 3 MONTHS of agony, trying product after product, and fix your problem in the next 4 HOURS using my natural fruit fly trap instead!


You can’t invite company over, or a date, or anyone you’re trying to impress because the moment they see you have a fruit fly brigade multiplying in your castle, it’s rather hard to think about much else.


- Fruit flies are attracted to ANYTHING THAT IS FERMENTING! This includes fruits, vegetables, alcohol, and anything that is decaying. Even mold on a piece of bread will attract them.


- Fruit flies multiply quicker than most bugs – to be exact, they reproduce at a rate of 30 hours, and can breed anywhere from 500 to 1000 eggs at a time. I know, pretty gross huh?


- Most people seem to think that you can get rid of fruit flies by simply swatting them dead, or by getting rid of the fruit on the kitchen counter. These are only myths, and before you know it, they’ll be back – probably twice as strong in numbers AND in immunity.


- Like any problem in life, you need to find the source of the problem to really fix it. Otherwise you’re only finding a temporary solution for now, and will deal with the problem again sooner than later. Don’t you want to get rid of it for good? I’m going to show you EXACTLY how without having to buy pesticides, ready made traps, or special sprays of any kind that are harmful to the planet and to your kids/pets…


I figured they were around because a piece of food or fruit was lingering somewhere behind the fridge or stove, and that they would go away shortly.. ….


. .. silly move on my behalf, within a week they must have laid thousands of eggs, and reproduced countless amounts of times.


.. . … and as I unlocked my door, exhausted, almost falling into my apartment, I felt something quickly end up on the roof of my mouth.. .. … my gut instinct told me to spit it out – I did – yep you guessed it, I almost swallowed one of these nasty lil’ guys alive.. . .


.. right then and there I told myself I’m not sleeping, eating, or doing anything else until I figure out a way to permanently ELIMINATE fruit flies from my life…


I spent the next few hours starring at my new fruit fly catcher… watching it attract, trap, and eliminate EVERY SINGLE FRUIT FLY IN MY HOME!!


It was like… .. . I created a congo line right into my invention for these fruit flies that was simply irresistible for them not to be a part of!! THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO KILL FRUIT FLIES, BY FAR!


It might sound corny, but I was laughing and almost feeling bad for the little critters… Fruit flies or not, I do have a heart, but boy oh boy was I GLAD THAT SOMETHING WAS WORKING!! Finally I was starting to get rid of fruit flies by the hundreds!!!


Within DAYS, 100% of the fruit flies were GONE! I quickly gathered all my research again and made a quick to do list to make SURE that they don’t come back this time…


over a year has gone by, and I don’t have ONE fruit fly in my home, and don’t plan to ever again! If I do though, I’ll have those guys captured and eliminated within hours every time!


So I decided to share my find with a few friends who I remember having similar problems a few months later, and to my surprise, they followed my instructions EXACTLY as I wrote them, and within a few days BOTH of their kitchens and homes were free from fruit fly problems once and for all too!


I started to think that this would be a GREAT idea to market on a mass scale, and build pre-made fruit fly catchers, and patent the idea to sell to the wal-marts of the world because in my research nothing like this really exists… . . … ..


.. .. then I thought about all the start up money, shipping/handling, marketing, competition, and huge head-aches that would go with a business like that. …


"nah, I can do better, hmm, in fact why don’t I just make an online version, and teach people how to make their own fruit fly catchers instead of selling and sending them one!". I think everyone should know how to trap fruit flies without having to order pre-made kits and wait or see it not work long term…


So my good friend helped me get this web site you’re looking at together where I could compile my research into a great package that’s easy to follow for everyone… … … .. and the ‘ELIMINATEFRUITFLIES.COM’ program was born!


because let’s face it… . ..would you order something to kill fruit flies, only to have to wait 4-6 days or weeks before it’s delivered? Probably not, the fruit flies might be gone by then, or have multiplied so much that you need to call a real exterminator, and move out of your home for a day or two while they operate.


I’ve written, photographed, and compiled the BEST, QUICKEST, AND EASIEST step by step system on the planet, on how to eliminate fruit flies…. … in under 4 hours. ..


So no shipping, no handling, and you will learn how to build one…



#1 Rated Fruit Fly Solution: Eliminate Fruitflies >> Get Rid Of Fruit Flies In Under 4 hrs >>

No comments:

Post a Comment