Saturday, February 22, 2014

[GET] Getting Started In Auto Sales

Getting started in auto sales means working for a 100% commission. This means there is no income cap or glass ceiling for successful commission automobile salespeople.


It is not easy. Nothing in life is easy. And when starting a car salesman career there is often a common challenge.


The challenge when you start your career selling cars is that you receive minimal (if any) training. You are left on your own.


You are accountable because you now know that the Automobile Salesman’s Success Series is THE answer to Sell More, Hold Gross, and Have Fun!


Getting Started Essentials For Building A Career is the answer to getting your car sales career moving.


My first day was December 5th. Definitely not the best month to start out selling cars. And, my first day also coincided with the Dealership moving into a new building.


The bonus was I started in a nice new store. The downside was the relocation didn’t allow time for anyone to teach me about selling cars.


My Sales Manager took me outside and said the new cars will be here – he pointed to a patch of pavement. 


Truth is, the F&I Manager actually locked one deal up for me and the other was a gimme – I think the Sales Manager was feeling a little guilty.


In January, I was able to put a half dozen deals together. The same in February. In March, the Dealer Principle was hinting this just might not be the right career for me.


Averaging 6 car sales a month is well below expectation and very close to poverty level. The commissions were dismal. I was giving everything away.


BUT, I wanted to succeed. I saw the income potential. I truly believed a serious income was not pie in-the-sky.


I knew there had to be many others like me just starting in auto sales who would need automobile sales training.


At least it wasn’t until I found out where to get proper training. Then it was totally on my shoulders.


Even though that first training course was very expensive (almost $2000), I went. I needed it. I knew I did. My results screamed that I needed help.


But what hit home even more was that for most people starting out in auto sales, the cost of training is beyond them. If the Dealer isn’t paying, most car salespeople cannot afford car sales training.


I resolved to find a way to provide easily accessible training every automobile salesman can afford.


More than a hundred pages guiding you on how to take control of your auto sales career and focus on selling more, holding gross, and having fun.


ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.



Getting Started In Auto Sales

No comments:

Post a Comment