Tuesday, February 25, 2014

[GET] Survive Prison - A Guide on How To Survive in Federal Prison, State Prison, or County Jail

"Are You Going To Prison or Jail? Are You Worried About How You will Survive in Prison Among the Convicted Murderers, Thieves and Rapists?"


"New Tell-All about the prison system, how it works and how to keep your body and mind as safe as if you were back home"…


I f you are headed to prison or jail and are uncertain about what happens to you as an inmate from day one till you’re short to the door – or are possibly worried the system may have overlooked you and judged you unfairly in your PSI Report (what’s a PSI Report?? you BETTER find out!), this may very well be the most important letter you will ever read!


It happens every day… In every prison… Overworked Guards With Little Patience and Too Many Clients… You Do The Math…


Are You A Family Member With A Loved One In Prison? Are You Looking For Answers On How To Cope or Wonder What They Are Going Through and Not Telling You?


Let me tell you why I wrote “How To Survive in Prison” … My name is Peter Maxwell, and a long time ago I did something really, really stupid. Being young and reckless (weren’t we all) I committed a crime… little did I know that the ignorant, non-violent act was a felony. Funny as it was at the time, yes there was a crowd, and yes we were having a good time, the local police didn’t think it was very funny. So there I sat in a county cell thinking it was all a bad dream and they would let me out soon… just to teach me a lesson. Then it became a nightmare and I desperately believed that the powers that be would come to their senses and just let me go with a slap on the wrist and probation… after all, I was a nice guy… this was not to be… My family was poor and we couldn’t hire an attorney – so a public defender represented me. For me, this was another bad decision. While I am sure he was a great guy outside the courts, inside the courtroom and back office meetings, he was all about the numbers. A couple of older convicts who were waiting for trial told me what to do… I should have listened to them, not my court appointed attorney! What I realized after I sat in my new Department of Corrections ( DOC ) home was that these guys for some reason took me under their wing. Only now do I realize WHY they did it. They treated me not as an equal (you better RESPECT convicts inside), but could sense I was ok and not some dopey white kid from the ‘burbs. What had I done to gain their trust…?? Well the answer is easier than you think. I simply followed one of the most important golden rules , and didn’t even know I was doing it.


Its Like The First Day At A New School People Staring, Pointing, Whispering, Shouting… … then there is the screaming, crying, & arguing. and It Becomes Unlike Any Place You Have Ever Been


I don’t want to worry about my girlfriend or wife finding another lover (or if female… vice versa)


As you can see, my list of "Don’t Wants" is really long… Then, I put together my list of what I DID WANT:


I WANT TO be able to talk to whoever I want without fear of a beating, stabbing or other retribution


I want to be able to go to chow, the rec room, sleep or do what I want without being harassed!


So I set a goal for myself. I was going to answer all of those questions about my WANTS, write this book and give it away to those in need. SO I stopped making excuses for my actions and actually started to do something about my life… this time I didn’t quit until it was done! I wrote the book, and gave it to my probation officer to give out to his parolees. You see, the book started out as a guide on what to do when you "get out of prison". But the book began to grow as I answered questions on how to survive prison first.


141 Pages of Facts and Life Saving Tips For when you Go IN and When You Get OUT…


I am here to give you the HONEST truth about what it’s like; how to survive prison with your body and soul intact – then, once you’re out – follow my guide and stay straight. I can’t think of anybody who has been able to teach you what you’re about to learn inside "How To Survive in Prison". This is one of the only prison survival training programs in the world of it’s kind that is designed to do one thing and one thing only:


You’ll still have fears about your future… but with the help of this manual I’ll silence some of those fears


Everything inside "Survive Prison" is easy to read and I’ve broken it down into easy-to-follow chapters that really break down the things you need to learn every step of the way.


You are the commander of your destiny – don’t leave it up to beauracrats, blowhards and bigwigs just looking for an easy sentence to add you as a notch on their political belt – you will be fighting for your life and I am going to show you how to get involved in the fight. Now when it comes to a good fight its time you learned some real lessons about how its done. This isn’t high school – no one is coming to break it up – this is going to be a knock down, drag out fight and I am talking about the court room.


“…the whole idea of keeping you locked up is to break you down! That’s their goal — its to break your spirit so you simply give up, plead guilty and go…



Survive Prison - A Guide on How To Survive in Federal Prison, State Prison, or County Jail

No comments:

Post a Comment