Tuesday, February 25, 2014

[GET] Kawaii Shopping In Tokyo Japan

Are you looking for the best kawaii shopping experiences in Tokyo, Japan? Do you want to know exactly where to go to find the cutest collections of kawaii goods and the best range while still having time to take in the sights of Tokyo? Then this will be the most important message you ever read.


I have been to Tokyo nine times (most recently in April / May 2012) and have spent hours and hours scouting out the best and easiest to find kawaii shopping experiences around Tokyo.


Every time I come home from Tokyo my suitcases are full of kawaii cuteness – soft toys, stickers, stationery, Re-ment toys, gachapon, adorable socks, cute home wares and anything else you can imagine.


I used to tell them just to look around online for information and suggestions for cute stores in Tokyo. But the truth is, that just doesn’t cut it!


I have spent hours scouring the internet, looking at blogs and travel websites trying to find the best places to shop. And I can tell you, it is not easy work. Most of the websites are either in Japanese (I don’t speak or read a word of it), don’t provide any directions (so how are you supposed to find anything?) or are several years old and completely out of date (doesn’t that drive you nuts?).


It can be a real up hill battle to work out where to go to find cute kawaii shops in Japan…but it is NOT a battle that you have to fight.


I have done all the research. I have read all the websites. I have made lists of all the shops they recommend. And, most importantly, I have visited them myself. I know what each store sells, how good it is and how worthwhile it is for you to spend your treasured vacation time visiting. And I know how to find them (no more wandering around in circles getting lost!).


Plus, I have added my own secret gems…stores that you won’t find mentioned elsewhere but that are pure kawaii gold!


Trust me, I know what it feels like to dream of going to Japan. Right through high school and university it was the one place I was dying to visit. And when the opportunity to go finally arose, I was so excited I was almost jumping out of my skin (actually, I still get that excited before each and every trip).


But my first trip to Tokyo was actually a little disappointing. I had so little time there and I had no idea where to go to shop. I didn’t have anything or anyone to guide me. I had heard about one store in Ginza, so I made sure I went there, but the rest of the time I was just wandering aimlessly. I came home almost empty-handed.


Imagine how that felt! I had been dreaming about Japan and shopping in Japan for years and when I finally got to go, I hardly found anything. No cute soft toys, no adorable kawaii fashions, no unique home wares,…and just a handful of stickers. I was so sad!


I knew I must have missed something. Japan is supposed to be full of cuteness, right? The truth is, it is. But I couldn’t find it! I had to wait another five years before I could go back and discover what I had missed. And I had missed so much!!!


This does NOT have to be you! With this guide by your side, you do not have to miss any of the treasure trove of kawaii shops around Tokyo.


It doesn’t matter whether this is your first trip or your 21st trip, I want to make sure you have an amazing kawaii shopping experience in Tokyo and this guide will show you how.


I have to confess – I no longer go from shop to shop hoping that the next one *might* sell something cute. It can be very draining and disheartening to shop like that, not to mention, time-consuming. And, it takes away from all the excitement of being in Tokyo.


Tokyo is crammed full of adorable kawaii stores…the types of stores you dream of visiting. But they are not always easy to spot if you don’t know where to look. In fact, there have been several instances where I have walked right past amazing kawaii shops and not even realised that they were there! I only discovered these hidden gems when I returned to Tokyo on another visit a year or two later. (Thankfully, I did find them though as it is often these hidden treasures that prove the most kawaii fun and you won’t want to miss them!)


Now when I visit Tokyo I have a list of all my favourite stores to shop at and I know exactly where they are so I can easily slot them into my itinerary.


as I get in tonnes of quality kawaii shopping time while still being able to visit the attractions of Tokyo (and not totally bore my husband to death).


Until recently, the only way to get this information from me was to take me out to lunch. I have so much to share with you to help you create the kawaii shopping experience of your dreams that it just wouldn’t fit in a simple email or blog post!


But I have finally put my nose to the grindstone and have worked countless hours to transform all my personal notes, tips and secrets into this easy-to-follow guide to Kawaii Shopping in Tokyo.


By using this guide, you will be able to choose the kawaii shopping experiences that best suit you and your tastes so that you have the most shopping fun in Tokyo.And, you will be able to see at a glance where they will fit into your sightseeing schedule. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg! Let me show you what else you can do with this guide by…



Kawaii Shopping In Tokyo Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment