Thursday, February 27, 2014

[GET] Accordion Lessons - Accordion Tutor - Accordion Tuition

View it! Hear It! Print It! It’s Fast! It’s Easy!


You are about to discover the most amazing method on how to play the accordion! Whether you want to start a band, perform at clubs, personal enjoyment or just want to become a great accordionist, then you have come to the right place. I think you’ll impress yourself!


$35.00 – Direct Download Please be advised that the size of the file is about 104MB. Once you pay for the product you will be directed to a "Thank You" page where you will be able to download the Accordion Course For Beginners eBook PDF file.


$45.00 – On CD By Post If you choose to receive the Accordion Course For Beginners eBook on CD by post we will confirm the order and request you to supply us your postal address by email.


An electronic version of a traditional print book that can be read by using a personal computer and/or an eBook reader. An eBook reader may be a software program used on a personal computer or a portable reading device. You will require the Free Adobe Reader. (Downloadable from www.adobe.com)


A computer screen is an ideal way of viewing an eBook such as the Accordion Course For Beginners eBook.


Combine a printed copy and the computer screen for a better learning experience. The eBook can be printed on your desktop printer!!


With today’s technology we are able to create "talking books". This allows for an author to incorporate sound and video in the book so as to allow the student to read, view and hear the exercises within the book.


These features have been incorporated in the PDF eBook to make your learning experience as easy as possible.


See and hear your teacher Enzo Giribaldi play the exercises for you and also some popular accordion songs to inspire you to study and practice.


Hereunder are just some of the color coded examples selected from the eBook. These are designed to help the student in recognizing and understanding the exercises in the lessons covered in the eBook.


As can be seen from the examples on the right – each new exercise is fully explained. Together with the video clip and the sound clip students can chose either to view and hear if they are playing it correctly. Please note as mentioned earlier that all video clips have sound as well!


When a new technique is implemented within a tune or exercise, the student is alerted by using color reminders as shown in this example.


By the time the student reaches page 27 (which is about half way through the eBook) he or she will be playing several simple and easy tunes such as Jingle Bells as shown here on the right.


The Accordion Course For Beginners eBook covers the following subjects which in themselves each have various sub sections.


Intermediate Accordion Course Part One (eBook) Click Here


Congratulations, I purchased the Beginners Course a couple of weeks ago and like all good books I just can’t put it down. The course does everything, (and more ) that you state in the description. Be assured that I will return, early in the New Year to Purchase the Intermediate. Again, many many thanks to you for having the foresight to recognize the needs of the beginner. Regards, John


I am 58, and stopped playing the accordion when I was 16. On Saturday I bought a used accordion and am anxious to get started again. I have started your lessons and they look great! DW.


Hi Enzo, I’m very happy with your eBook. You are never to old to learn music (etc.). I’m now on page 28 and it’s very nice to hear the music from you and then to play as it belongs. The advanced eBook is near by I think. Greetings from me, Jan and my wife Anne-Mieke.


Hello Enzo, I received the eBook and it’s very clear how to play. And I did make a hard copy in color, it looks good. JW.


Hi, Item arrived safely this morning, I must state quicker than internal post. (posted Monday, arrived Friday) I will be back in due time to purchase the Intermediate Course. 5 star de-lux service. I will leave positive feed back. regards, John H.


Hi Enzo Thank you for your reply. I have now downloaded the files using the attached links and all appears to be in order, I haven’t had time to use it yet. Re the disc if you would not mind sending me another that would be great. The reason I opted to purchase the disc was to have a back up in case something happened to my computer. Many thanks for your back up Enzo its been great, all I have to do now is learn how to play the instrument . Regards Peter M.


Hi Enzo I am up and running and at 55 years of age I am amazed what is coming back to me. I am enjoying doing the exercises with you – really great. Even though the music will take a little doing for me, but I don’t lie down when it comes to trying. Sometimes these mid life crisis can bring a little joy. Jimmy


Hi Enzo, Congratulation for this fine work of your Accordion Course for Beginners E-Book. I enjoyed this course very much for its ease of use, it gave me an opportunity to develop skills I didn’t know I could do. Time is pressures and again this course provided me with the freedom to learn at my pace. I want to spread the word of appreciation on your website for this excellent course offer of yours and thank you very much. I am very much interested to continue. Please inform me when your intermediate and advanced accordion courses -E-Books are available. I am looking forward to hear from you. Kind regards Rolf


Dear Enzo I’m so excited – I just ordered your eBook and can’t…



Accordion Lessons - Accordion Tutor - Accordion Tuition

No comments:

Post a Comment