Thursday, March 27, 2014

[GET] Learn Auto Body And Paint — Just another WordPress site

Attention Auto Enthusiast: if you’re sick and tired of watching short 2 minute videos on the internet and still wondering how to paint your special project, you must read this letter urgently…


“The FASTEST Way To Learn Auto Body & Paint 100% Guaranteed -And You Don’t Need To Go To Rip-Off Body Shops or Attend School To Customize or Restore Your Ride!”


Best Part: You get immediate access to this information by streaming video or direct download no matter what time of the night or day it is.


In fact, these shortcuts are so effective I was able to use them to make money when I was just 13 years old!


Because of these secrets you’ll be able to “skip” the beginner stages that many auto body workers get stuck in… and instead blast out of the gate and do a great job from day one.


If you want to create show-car quality body repairs, modifications and paintjobs without the YEARS of experience it usually takes, what I’m sharing here is the one thing that’s probably holding you back.


(and if you’re missing even one of these, you’re doomed to make the same mistakes over and over, never quite nailing it…)


2- You need to be a bondo badass. You need to know when to use, when not to use it, and how to use it without anybody ever knowing you used it.


3- You need to be the real deal with the steel. You need to be able to pull dents, re-shape fenders, and whip every panel back into shape in record time.


You want to be the guy with the killer ride. You want to turn heads, you want to astonish your buddies, and you want anybody who sees your car to drool with envy.


Or maybe you want to supercharge your skills so you can make money by doing high quality bodywork painting and repairs for other people.


Well, without being pro-level for all three of the things I mentioned above, you’ll never do a pro-level job, period.


Of course there’s other stuff too – you need to be a world class masker; you need to know paint ratios, air pressures and a million other things…


… But Don’t Worry – I’m About To Show You How To Do It All!! People Will Think You’ve Been In This For Years


You see, what you’re looking at here is a proven, simple way to shortcut all the years of difficulties and learning it usually takes to get the point of being a sought after body work pro.


This material is so fresh, so effective, it’s even taught by High Schools in Texas. Seriously – the Austin School District recently added my tuition methods and videos to their curriculum.


“I started with no experience. Tony’s laid back teaching style made it easy to pick up on and gain confidence quickly. The added major bonus was the VIP Forum section. The great part of the videos is that the second you say to yourself “do I really need to do that” he answers it! The project turned out great and my Father-in-Law was thrilled but mostly blown away by the paint job. This program and community really rocks!”


In short, this is EXACTLY what you need to immediately break free of being an amateur and doing an amateur job, and start kicking ass and wowing people with your skills and your results NOW.


To date I’ve helped more than four thousand five hundred people all around the world over achieve their dreams of creating high quality paint and body work.


Yes, I may be only 30, but I’ve already got 17 years in this business. I started out when I was just 13 years old.


My Dad owned an auto body shop, and I would work on my own stuff there when I was a kid… and I guess you could say I had a knack for it.


It wasn’t long before I was the kid all the older kids came to to get their cars and motorcycles painted…


… and let me tell you, being 15, 16 years old and getting paid by 25 year olds to paint their car – that’s a pretty awesome feeling.


Looks great, right? Well, it didn’t always look so good. The first time I painted it the garage got infested with nasty termites just as I finished laying the final clear gloss coat.


Man, I didn’t know what to do so I just shut the lights, got out of there quick and locked the door behind me.


There were thousands of termites all over the car! They were stuck to the gloss paint job like it was glue… it was like the whole outside of the car had a thick carpet of insects. It was disgusting.


The worst part was it was a customer’s car, so I had to start over and give them the flawless paintjob they’d paid me for…


But I got through it, and delivered my trademark jaw dropping finish on the car. Here is a picture of it below.


Wasn’t too long before I was making $550 a week doing jobs outside of school… not a bad for a high school kid, right?


Anyway, long story short, I’ve put together everything I learned (yes, including what NOT to do), and turned it into a no-holds-barred, everything-revealed online video auto body and paint domination course…


It’s time for you to shortcut the months and years of struggles, and instead start doing things the right way NOW.


Let’s face it, it’ll be a lot easier to give your project a high quality finish with somebody showing you what to do every step of the way, don’t you think?


And I’m not talking about just the simple stuff either…



Learn Auto Body And Paint — Just another WordPress site

No comments:

Post a Comment