Monday, March 31, 2014

PrivacyOnline.org - Take Control of Your Online Identity and Privacy Download

There may be information about you online which is harming your reputation. Fix it before it’s too late. Restore your Reputation and your Privacy.


Employers, Co-Workers, Neighbors, Potential Dates WILL search your name at one point or another. Be in control what information comes up for your name in the major search engines


We will manually contact over 25 mugshot websites to remove your information. Take control over your online identity with PrivacyOnline


I can’t believe all this information about me was available for everyone to see including my dui from 20 years ago. Thank you for all your help in removing all this crap, now I am not scared anymore to Google my name


I truly believe people should get a second chance, I did a stupid thing several years ago now my mugshot is everywhere and I am having a hard time moving on with my life knowing every time I have a job interview they can find it by searching for my name. Now that your service removed my mugshot I feel like I was given a second chance. Thank you



PrivacyOnline.org - Take Control of Your Online Identity and Privacy

No comments:

Post a Comment