Friday, March 28, 2014

Instant Offense Download

Instant Offense will give you the skill set necessary to create your own shot, shoot from deep, shoot off screen, and most importantly shoot with confidence.


Instant Offense ball handling drills are designed give you sick handles but more importantly add new moves to your arsenal to blow by defenders.


In every workout I will show you exactly how small guards are able to finish in the paint by using floaters, runners, and other crafty ways to finish inside no matter how short you are.


Are you sick of your cocky teammates who don’t even workout getting all the attention after they score 20+ points?


Do you have dreams of playing college basketball or professionally someday, but people would just laugh at you if they knew you had those dreams?


The workouts you’ve been doing or the advise you’ve been getting probably hasn’t been developed or tested in a systematic way to give you confidence and most importantly make you better…


You could read every basketball mind trick book, spend $1,000′s on a personal basketball trainer, or just run around blind in the gym wasting your time and energy.


You can start using my famous Quality x Quantity = Improvement Progression training philosophy 4 times a week for 90 minutes.


Maybe you have seen some of my drills on Youtube, my blog, or podcast.  I have a million.  But I save the best, most effective ones for one thing…This program.


They all fit together in a way that progresses so that by the end of the 90 days you will have a completely new set of moves to blow by defenders, drill jump shots, and finish inside.


You are going to become a consistently deadly shooter from deep, off the dribble, and are going to be able to create your own shot like never before.


Watch the video to learn how I was able to achieve all of my basketball dreams once I stopped training hard and started training smart.  Plus, learn all about what my scoring averages have been through out my career.


Hey Augie, I bought your basketball program and used it. And last night I lead my team to a state championship. I hit a three almost at the buzzer to go into overtime to seal off an incredible come back by my team, down by 14 with two minutes left. And I made all tourney most people even said i deserved MVP. Just wanted to thank you for putting together the program and let you know it paid off for me.  I completed all 90 days and saw great results.


Augie’s workouts truly helped me. A teammate and I did Augie’s workouts throughout a summer and we became better basketball players. I know that my shooting percentage got a lot better. My ball handling was greatly improved as well.


Over 40 drills where I take you in the gym and break down each drill and give you all the coaching points.  Some drills include: The 4th Quarter Drill, Combo Killers, The Crafty Finisher, Finesse Crossovers & Much More…


Take your results from your tests and input them into this Open Office Excel file and have your results instantly charted in graphs so that you can actually track and see your improvement.


Every 90 minute workout has 3 modules that cover the 3 main ways great players score the ball: Ball handling, Shooting, & Finishing and comes with a dynamic warmup.


12 weekly tests where you record your improvements and then later enter your results into an excel file where all of you improvements will be show in graphs and other analytics.


The Truth Is This Is The Same Training I Give Players When I Work With Them Personally And Charge $50 an Hour and You’re Getting 90 Days of It For A Fraction Of The Cost.


If you’re thinking, “$77 is too expensive!”, then you really need to understand what exactly I’m giving you here.


It’s what I owe all my basketball success too.  It’s the same training I charge players $1,000′s for that I train in person, and most importantly…it’s my lives work.


Since so many players are jumping on this opportunity I want to make sure I give you as much as possible to help you with your game…


So to make sure you’re body is able to recover for the next workout I am going to through in something for free that is going to give you another advantage over your competition…


Now you can’t fail.  I’m willing to give you the exact same methods I use to never miss a workout and always stay completely motivated.


Learn how to make your own foam roller for free and exactly how to use one to get the best results possible.  Also, I break down why you should foam roll and the science behind it.


Valued At: $99 – I am going to have to take this free bonus down as soon as I sell 500 copies because there is no way I can keep up with all of your questions so make sure to get your copy today so you can get access to this.  Ask me anything and I’ll get back to you ASAP.  This is like having a personal trainer at your fingertips all day.


Disclaimer: Consult a physician and follow all safety instructions. Every effort has been made to accurately represent the potential of this training. Results are not typical, and only represent players who worked very hard. Of course, no guarantee can be made for every single player.



Instant Offense

No comments:

Post a Comment