Saturday, March 29, 2014

www.trypnauralmeditation.com - brainwave entrainment - mindfulness meditation - binaural beat - meditation Download

Just Enter Your Email To Instantly Download Your FREE Sample + Watch The Video Presentation, 1000′s Already Have!


All You Need To Do Is Enter Your Email To Receive Your FREE Audio Sample + Watch The Full Presentation.


I know your time is precious, so I will get straight to the point…. This is definitely not your normal meditation site


If you are looking for prehistoric binaural beats, a guy plucking his single guitar string for an hour pretending to play a sitar, or some music that sounds like it has been produced on a 1980′s gardening show, then move on… This site will give you something VERY different. Something extremely POWERFUL…


This is not like some of those other meditation or brainwave entrainment sites out there where you have to spend months of practice to get any effect…. My users experience results after a couple of sessions…


I listened to your free sample, I had not slept that well in a few weeks and I woke refreshed; actually was surprised to feel that way; it had been so long


Learning meditation and enhancing the meditative experience with sound technology, is not just a passion of mine, but its an obsession. Once you realize the true amazing health benefits of deep meditation using brainwave entrainment technology, you get hooked and want to do it more and more…


Having worked as a pharmacist in several large corportation, I have seen all kinds of clients suffering from stress, insomnia, phobias and depression.


Working in a cubicle environment myself for many years, I know the stress and negative health impact involved with such a lifestyle.


I also know that what would really help my clients including myself is a healthy dose of yoga, meditation and a good nights sleep. In the past I would have to direct them to methods of meditation that would  take hours to do and was just not practical to fit into their busy corporate lives, and what happened?….


I was one of those people too, suffering from stress of working long hours and often doing the kind of work I really hated. But then I discovered brainwave entrainment technology.


I tried many of the popular meditation programs out there using embedded brainwave entrainments and I have to say they did work, but you still had to do it for hours and hours to get any real effects from it. I then realised it was because most of the products on the market were using very very outdated methods, originating back from the 1920′s!


I also found there were many charlatans in the industry who had no professional health qualification and were definitely not music producers…..


Being a respected health and wellness expert in the UK and also running my own successful music labels and events when I was younger, I wanted to combine my skills to produce a meditation technology that anyone can do and that would only require a few minutes of your day.


I have P.T.S.D from training the troops. God Bless them all. I had a bad fall. I had broken both wrists and they messed up my left knee, my right knee was all deadly hurt but as a result it’s a lot worse now. I need to do knee replacements. After listening to this I feel less stressed. I am not angry. I feel at peace, centered and very light. Thank you. I am happy for the first time in 2 years!


This meditation technology is so potent that it is now being used by USA Army officers to overcome the stress and depression caused by the extremely hard conditions of war and conflict. Some are now leaving the army to pursue a more peaceful profession as a result.


Being in the Army I have endured the hardest stress of my life. I always knew deep within me that I was different. I saw this in everyone else around me. I knew I had to unlock the power within me first before I could help everyone around me. Even just last night I fell asleep listening to Trypnaural meditations and was forced to awaken feeling different parts of my brain opening, and parts I have never felt before! So I know I am on the right path and have found the right place to go to! So thanks Trypnaural!


Trypnaural meditation is a breakthrough meditation technology designed to stimulate your natural production of tryptamines; serotonin, melatonin and D.M.T so you can benefit from deeper sleep, improved mood, increased mind power, better health, creativity and intuition.


Melatonin is a hormone secreted by the pineal gland in the brain. It anti-aging hormone with many functions including helping you sleep. Researchers believe our melatonin levels drop as we age. Some people think lower levels of melatonin may explain why some older adults have sleep problems and tend to go to bed and wake up earlier than when they were younger. Doctors prescribe expensive melatonin supplements for sleep disorders. With meditation you can make them naturally and for free.


Serotonin is a hormone that helps maintain a happy feeling and seems to help keep our moods under control by helping with sleep, calming anxiety, and relieving depression. According to researchers like Schildkraut and later Coppen, depression is caused by a deficiency in serotonin, which impairs neuronal communication. Drugs like Prozac (fluoxetine) are widely prescribed to treat depression with a whole list of harmful side effects. With meditation you get a drug and side effect free, natural way to keep your serotonin levels in balance.


A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine 11/12/1986 found that a 100 microgram per deciliter increase in DHEA blood levels corresponded with a 48% reduction in mortality due to cardiovascular disease and a 36% reduction in mortality for any reason!


Trypnaural meditation is widely enjoyed by users all around the world, from yoga teachers, reiki masters, corporate executives, actors, musicians and…



www.trypnauralmeditation.com - brainwave entrainment - mindfulness meditation - binaural beat - meditation

No comments:

Post a Comment