Monday, March 31, 2014

Weight Loss Through Effective Hypnosis - Lap Band Hypnotherapy Download

The Fastest, Laziest Weight Loss System Ever! It’s Hard to Believe, But It’s True! Tested & Proven to Work for 12,747 People Worldwide! Officially Launched Now! – "Best Gastric Banding Surgery At Home!"


The Daily Mail reports popstar singer Lily Allen is crediting her recent weight loss, which has seen the singer drop from a size 12 to a size 8 in the past few months, to several brain reprogramming sessions with her hypnotherapist.


Former Atomic Kitten Liz McClarnon says hypnotherapy turned her off crisps and help her drop to a size 8/10: "I used to eat four packets a day. Now I feel I just don’t want them," she explains.


The Camtasia Studio video content presented here requires JavaScript to be enabled and the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player. If you are using a browser with JavaScript disabled please enable it now. Otherwise, please update your version of the free Adobe Flash Player by downloading here.


As Marianna Zega lies on a gurney minutes away from the start of her gastric-band "surgery," she can smell the anesthetic, hear the operating staff shuffle about and even feel doctors put the band around her stomach.


It’s an operation that happens tens of thousands times a year. But what makes this procedure unique is that none of it is real. It’s all in Zega’s mind.


"My weight controlled my life," Zega, 47, said. "I was more a homebody. It probably prevented me from dating a lot and just doing everyday things."


After the fake surgery about 10 months ago, Zega said she feels as though she actually has a band around her stomach.


"Immediately after I left, I felt different," she said. "[The weight] felt like it melted off my body overnight. Yesterday was 10 months and I’ve lost 120 pounds. … My mind controls what goes into my body."


Lindley, 59, weighed 315 pounds and wanted to lose weight before retiring from her position in a school in Keighley, England. So in July 2009, she spent days in "pre-surgery" counseling talking about her food choices and how gastric banding surgery would leave her stomach no bigger than a golf ball and make it uncomfortable for her to eat more than she needed.


In her final session, Lindley went into the "operating room" where she smelled antiseptics and heard sounds of the doctors and nurses talking. But rather than go under anesthesia, Lindley had actually already been put under, using hypnosis.


"I was finding it increasingly painful walking in general, the added weight was causing some difficulties. As I was coming up to my last year of working, I knew I wanted to travel and I knew I wouldn’t be fit enough to benefit from the places I would visit, so I knew I needed to do something fairly drastic," Lindley said. "I was a little bit skeptical. I thought if it works it could be brilliant, and I hoped it would work because I wanted to do something."


Lindley said she lost 70 pounds in the first five months after her $1,077 mock surgery and hypnosis sessions, and is pleased with the results — at the very least she gained confidence that she could lose weight. About 470 mock gastric banding procedures have been done to date with 70 percent of the clients achieving some weight loss. – ABCNews


Even though she is surrounded by food in her job, Kuntz says she only eats when she is hungry and now makes healthier choices! Yes! Weight loss through hypnosis is definitely the way to go with no dangerous side effects!


"I went from size 14 to 10 in just 4 weeks using your system. This is by far the most effective weight loss program ever! Thanks! From: Jessica M (Canada)


"I must say this is one of the most unique and effective hypnotherapy weight loss system that delivers real results. I have lost 23 lbs since I started using your system. Even my husband was astounded by the fast results. Thank you so much! From: Josephine Kimberling (UK)


We’ll give you the ultimate solution that will make you lose weight and keep you slender permanently! (No diet plan! No gym workout plan!)


The majority of diet products on the market today are dietary supplements. Under the DSHEA, or Dietary Supplement and Health Education Act passed by Congress in 1994, the law doesn’t require the manufacturers of dietary supplements to demonstrate that their product is safe or efficacious before it goes on the market.


Several initially "approved" weight loss pills were banned only after they kill! Why take all the risks?


Recent News: 2010 French weight loss drug linked to 500 deaths A weight loss drug that has been taken by millions of French is likely to have been the cause of death of 500 people, the country’s drug safety body announced yesterday, amid claims that health authorities long ignored calls for the drug to be banned.


France’s second-largest pharmaceutical group was on Tuesday at the heart of a spiralling health scandal over Mediator, a drug initially reserved for obese people with diabetes that became a popular appetite suppressor.


Afssaps, the drug safety body, yesterday said expert epidemiologists believed Mediator, made by Servier, had been lethal for at least 500 people and had caused 3,500 others to be admitted to hospital since its launch in 1976.


Some 300,000 people were taking the drug when Afssaps pulled it from the market last November, saying it had little effect on diabetes and might lead to a dangerous thickening of heart valves. The European Medicines Agency followed suit.


But the ban was applied too slowly in France, it was claimed yesterday, given repeated warnings of its potentially lethal side effects. Dr Irène Frachon, who wrote a book on Mediator’s dangers and warned Afssaps in February last year, said: “The health authorities were late in withdrawing this drug despite several alerts.”


The drug was pulled from Italy and Spain…



Weight Loss Through Effective Hypnosis - Lap Band Hypnotherapy

No comments:

Post a Comment