Sunday, March 30, 2014

Linda"s Embroidery Designs - 15.000 Embroidery Designs Download

Have you had enough of browsing through non-professional, amateurish and cheap embroidery design collections? This is the solution to the problem. Are you tired of searching the internet for embroidery designs on every web-page possible, just to discover that you have to pay a fee for every item you buy? Not to mention the time-consuming process required of searching thousands of sites to find your designs? Let us give you a simple but most efficient solution to this problem:


Is there any risk? Absolutely NOT! The files included in our collections will not harm your embroidery machine in any way. Your only concern will be choosing the correct colors for using in the embroidery process. We have a 60 day money-back guarantee, which means that if for any reason you are not satisfied with this collection, you can ask for a refund and we will send you your money back without any questions being asked!


“Tremendous work in digitizing all these fantastic designs! I am a web designer and I know the amount of time and effort which has obviously been put into this! Congrats and keep up the good work!”


“What can I say! I was impressed by the large numbers of beautiful, well-made designs. I’ve just stitched a dozen designs and they look great on the fabric ! Better than the designs I saw in the pictures! I will certainly recommend this collection to some of my friends who share the same passion for machine stitching!”


“Thank you so much for making this! Until now I used to purchase lots of designs from specific web-sites, paying for each design, so I spent a lot of money for about a dozen models. I purchased your collection a couple of weeks ago and stitched some designs but there are still lots of designs to discover. I hope I will live enough to test all the 15,000 designs you’ve provided for me! Once again thank you, and keep up the great work!”


“As a first time buyer of your designs I took my chance and purchased this collection. I was quite reluctant, but know I realize what a big mistake I would have made by not acquiring it! The only issue I have right now is that it’s hard to decide which design to embroider, as they’re all so beautiful!”


We pride ourselves on getting things right. That doesn’t mean we’re perfect, but when we make mistakes we fix them. If you’re not happy with your order get in touch with us and we’ll give you your money back. It’s your choice. It’s completely risk free. You’ll receive a full refund, no questions asked.


“I love all the designs! The pigeon couple impressed me the most; it came out so nicely on the fabric that I used it on the bridal shower favors that I created for a friend of mine.”


“Such a wonderful variety of designs! I purchased the collection last week and I’ve already sewn a pillow cover for my granddaughter. I am so happy!”


Q3: Which formats are available? A3: The most commonly requested formats: DST, EMD, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PEC, PES, SEW, VIP, VP3 & XXX are available in the archive.


Q4: Can I use your designs on a regular sewing machine? A4: No, Embroidery design files are formatted to be read only by embroidery machines. You need an embroidery machine to sew our designs.


P.P.S. : I hope you enjoy stitching our beautiful designs of flowers, babies, and animals as much as we did designing them. Please browse through the different areas. We feel sure you’ll find just the right design to stitch for yourself or for a gift.


P.P.P.S.: This is a TIME-SENSITIVE OFFER! You will never have the opportunity to invest in this package again at this price once the introductory offer ends. Please do NOT click off this page unless you are positively certain you want to pass up on this offer forever



Linda"s Embroidery Designs - 15.000 Embroidery Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment