Sunday, March 30, 2014

How To Become A Virtual Assistant - Become A Virtual Assistant In 5 Key Steps Download

"Do You Want To Stay At Home And Make A Full-Time Income? This Is A Real Home Business That Actually Works"


From: Lisa Taliga, Virtual PA Author of "Freelance From Home! The 5 Key Steps to Your Successful Virtual Assistant Business"


Do you dream of working from home but don’t know where to start? Or are you already working from home but want more clients? If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to either of the above, I can help you.


My name is Lisa Taliga and I have been a Virtual Assistant (VA) for several years now. A VA carries out a range of secretarial, creative and admin tasks from their own home with a variety of clients, using their own computer and equipment.


I have lots of information and tips to share with you. But before I tell you about the exciting future of the Virtual Assistance industry, why not get some free tips right now?


(Please note: this is a private mailing list and will not be shared. You can unsubscribe whenever you wish)


"…the virtual assisting industry is growing rapidly and is expected to be a $130 billion industry."


Under the category ‘Emerging Technologies’, Virtual Assistance is included alongside such major industries as e-commerce, electronic banking and portable IT devices.


Virtual Assistance is identified as one of the top ten technological breakthroughs and is already a widely accepted means of business support.


Imagine the vast pool of potential clients that are just waiting for us to come along. Just think of all the business owners who are overwhelmed by their workloads, wondering who can help them.


I can show you how to find these clients and more importantly, how to earn ongoing income from home.


If you have already set up your VA business but really need to get more clients, then I will show you proven techniques to make this a full-time business.


If you want to be a successful Virtual Assistant and work from the comfort of your home, it’s entirely possible.


Before you know it, you will be working from the comfort of your home office, bringing in a healthy income with more time for your friends and family.


There is no such thing as job security these days. Long-term employees are being made redundant, companies are downsizing. So why not create your own kind of job security? Be in control of your own destiny?


Having previously worked as a secretary and Personal Assistant for more than ten years, I felt it was time I branched out on my own and offered my skills on a freelance basis.


I knew I had all the skills and experience necessary, and that I could happily work from a computer at home.


However, it was one thing having the skills and quite another to set up a business.


I used to ask myself, where do I actually start? How am I going to get clients? How do I price my services? Can I REALLY do this? I used to visualize myself in my home office, the phone ringing, emails flooding in with new work, busy, busy, busy!


I wasn’t sure quite how to get there, but I knew that one day it would happen. I ended up building my own successful VA business in a very short timeframe (while working full-time) which makes me the ideal resource for you.


A great business tip is to find someone who has been down the path you’re about to embark on and follow in their footsteps. This information will help you save time and money researching it all yourself.


I can teach you exactly how to quickly get your very own VA business up and running, with minimal funds – even if you don’t know where to start.


In the 5 Key Steps eBook you’ll find a wealth of information that will help you become a successful freelance Virtual Assistant.


"I would like to sincerely thank you for writing the 5 Key Steps to Your Successful Virtual Assistant Business book.


I currently have over 12-years experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant and wanted to venture into starting my own business from home. I know that I have the skills to provide the services, but wasn’t sure how to go about starting my own Virtual Assistant Business.


When I researched the net to gain some advice on how to start my own Virtual Assistant business, all I really found were sites offering certification. I didn’t feel that I needed the certification since I hold a diploma in Executive Secretary and I have over 12-years experience in the field. I also wasn’t willing to shell out over $3,000 most were asking for their programs.


What I needed was advice on how to actually start my own business. I then found your site and I am so glad I did. After downloading and reading your free e-book titled The 7 Things You Must Know Before Starting Your Successful Virtual Assistant Business, I just knew I had to purchase your 5 Key Steps to Your Successful Virtual Assistant Business! I started reading it and was very impressed in how detailed you were with everything from the self-assessment questions, types of services to offer, what types of home equipment I would need, how to get my business register, how to handle my clients, to awesome tips on how to market my business! This list could go on and if I listed everything I loved about your book, I’d be writing a novel!!


I would however like to mention one other thing I was very impressed with and that is the extra information that came with my purchase. The VA Start-Up Checklist, VA Hourly Rate Calculation eWorkbook, VA Business Plan eWorkbook, etc. have ALL been valuable resources in starting my business.


Thank you so much Lisa. You have helped me more than you’ll ever know and the $$ I spent was worth every penny! I am now in the…



How To Become A Virtual Assistant - Become A Virtual Assistant In 5 Key Steps

No comments:

Post a Comment