Friday, March 21, 2014

[GET] Your Official #1 How To Rent My House Guide *Step-By-Step*

I was pulling my hair out trying to rent out our house and if I didn’t find a tenant soon, I was going to be faced with financial ruin or worse…


…have you ever wondered how easy it is to find a nice, loyal, pay-on-time kind of tenant? The one that actually makes your place look better then when you left it? Sound to good to be true then pay very close attention to this report…


In a minute you will experience real estate gurus brain dump everything they know on you after years of experience in the field. Finally, you can get away from all the negative news your family has been handing you at Christmas time and the ‘horror’ landlord stories on the internet.


These gurus will tell you the absolute truth as they run their companies with their feet in the sand and thousands of miles from anywhere…


"All I got to say is these guys really know what they are talking about. I didn’t know the first thing about real estate and renting a house but I was hands down blown away but how easy it was…


There was a time when we were just like you, trying to find the secrets that made renting easy and headache free…


We were desperate to figure it out and our pocket books were showing it. We spent hundreds of dollars reading websites and endless books and weren’t any closer to an answer…


We bought every program that we could find; talked to many so called ‘experts’ in the field but everyone was keeping a tight lid on what they knew.


Lets face it, we knew we were between a rock and the proverbial hard place. We had to unlock the secrets fast or we were facing certain financial ruin.


After months sifting and analyzing a room full of information we finally uncovered the most useful and critical information that most experts don’t want you to know.


Sure we know, just like every other promise out there that sounds good but can’t deliver. If it is too good to be true it probably is, right…


I have bought many of these scams that never delivered half of what they promised while the whole time they were laughing all the way to the bank.


So now that the 800 pound gorilla is introduced, let us be absolutely clear about this. We are NOT going to show you anything but what works time and time again.


If you had a chance to meet us, we could look you square in the eyes and with every confidence tell you the following 2 promises…


"I was worried that I couldn’t follow all of the steps but the outline was so easy to follow. This kind of information is near impossible to find without spending thousands from national speakers."


Now we don’t want to pull your leg, don’t get us wrong. We both know we have alot to teach you and we can’t throw it away for nothing.


We have all seen similar websites promising the world and we are not going to put you through this sale’s pitch anymore..


Remove all prior doubts, fears and bad experiences and deliver how you can start putting money back in your pocket.


There is one question that we must first uncover and address. A question that everyone battles with today…


Finding a tenant takes alot more then just telling some friends and putting an ad in the paper. If that’s all it took, everyone would be renting out houses.


Now don’t get us wrong, you may find a tenant but do you really want one who knows how to work the system and wants to take you for every dollar they can.


The fact is, they didn’t get the right information and they fail over and over again. Get the right info so you can make sure you don’t get stuck with a destructive tenant…


"If I had only known HOW to deny someone I wouldn’t have ended up in court over it and it’s totally out of my hands now. I thought renting was alot easier than it is, thanks to your guide I have finally learned the secrets and it saved me a fortune in future mistakes!"


Did you know you can actually go to jail if you don’t get all of your ducks in a row? Sound crazy, here is a true story that will blow you away…


"I bought my first investment home and we had recently moved in a tenant when I got a knock at my door. Two officers showed up and they told me that my rental was not certified for living conditions and I spent a night in jail. I learned the hard way and now my wife doesn’t want me to buy anymore houses. My dreams of getting rich from buying rentals has come to a halt."


Of course there is still more that you need to do and now to ensure your success. If only it was that simple…


The fact is there is alot that can go wrong but we can’t bore you with every one until you’re blue in the face.


Why? We were simply overloaded by all of the desperate phone calls and emails that we simply cannot handle all of the questions and we just had to give in.


This course is unlike anything you will ever find anywhere. This course consistently delivers where others always fall short…


"Recently, we were planning to rent our house due to a temporary job relocation. Since this was our first experience with renting, we were unsure of the paperwork required and how to set an appropriate price. The advice and documents we received from the How To Rent My House Guide allowed us to move forward with confidence. This included help on setting a price, the city inspections that would be required, and the legal paperwork to review with potential tenants. With the…



Your Official #1 How To Rent My House Guide *Step-By-Step*

No comments:

Post a Comment