Tuesday, December 24, 2013

[GET] Ejaculation By Command - Download Best Premature Ejaculation Solution!

Within a few minutes, she came over and we started talking. For the next 15 minutes or so… we had a great conversation. She started flirting a little more, touching my arm, and sending me "signals" that she was interested.


Once we got there… we started tearing each others’ clothes off. Honestly, I had one of the best nights of sex I ever had.


She must have felt the same way… because she was moaning and writhing in pleasure for about 40 minutes straight. Afterwards, she told me how good I was in bed. In fact, she told me I was one of the best lovers she ever had.


Now… if you would have asked me if this was even possible a few years ago, I would have said "No way."


It didn’t matter if it was straight sex, oral sex, or anything with friction… I would last about a minute. So I pretty much hated any chance I had to get laid.


I never wanted to talk to women at clubs. I wouldn’t look at women when I went out. I would never put myself in situations where it could possibly lead to meeting someone.


Because of my problem with premature ejaculation, I was more self-conscious and nervous than I was excited about getting laid.


I didn’t want to deal with the same old embarrassment of meeting a woman, getting her in bed, and then having to see the disappointment in her eyes because I came in just one minute flat.


There was a time in my life I would have done anything to last longer in bed… so I could actually feel like a man and please a woman.


The first time I ever had sex, I climaxed in about 10 seconds. But I figured that was normal, and in fact, I didn’t care because I was ready to go again in no time.


But as I got older, it got worse. I was still coming in under one minute… but this time, I couldn’t get excited and ready again.


It was VERY frustrating for me because I couldn’t satisfy my partner. So it always left my women wanting more.


Only after getting TOTALLY FED UP with not knowing how to end my premature ejaculation did I finally make the decision to figure it out for myself.


So I tried the "stop and start" method… but this required a great deal of couple cooperation and communication and it was pretty difficult to use.


I even tried anti-depressants and other SSRIs… but taking these anti-depressants actually took away my sex drive completely. So I was actually worse off.


I tried a bunch of different benzocaine creams and sprays that were supposed to deaden my sensations and reduce stimulation.


The biggest problem was… they were messy, expensive, and pretty inconvenient. I had to apply them about 10 minutes before having sex, so that meant I could never have spontaneous sex.


It took me several years of trial and error, learning from my own mistakes and figuring things out the HARD WAY… but I did it.


Your mind… NOT your body… controls what happens when you’re about to have sex. So you have to start there if you want to change your situation.


Getting your thoughts under control will take the PRESSURE off of you. So you won’t ever have to worry about performance anxiety (which makes it even worse).


This performance anxiety… which leads to more pressure, feelings of inadequacy, worry that it will happen again… these are HUGE roadblocks in your brain that you MUST overcome if you want to learn how to control your ejaculation.


Lloyd Lester is the author behind a growing number of programs providing tips and advice for a transformative sex life. Thousands of men have benefited from his "Ejaculation By Command" and "Erection By Command" training – two popular programs that help men overcome sexual dysfunctions and regain their sexual confidence. He’s also the creator behind "Orgasm By Command", a unique, step-by-step system that teaches men how to give women INSTANT orgasms (or "orgasms on command")


Lloyd brings to his programs, a wealth of cutting-edge knowledge derived from his years of study into mind-development strategies, as well as influence, persuasion and seduction techniques… with the aim of improving sex lives dramatically and quickly.


Lloyd’s articles and reports have been widely featured, including on AskDanAndJennifer.com – one of digital frontier’s leading resources on love and sexuality. With Lloyd’s expertise on sex matters, you know you’re in good hands.


"Lloyd, we love how you’re always tweaking and staying on top of things. And you should know, our editor (the toughest critic on our team) loves your work! :-)"


What happened when you first lost your virginity? That’s right, you came so quick, you didn’t even have time to unbutton your pants!


And it was because you "thought" yourself into such a passionate frenzy… you just about came before you even started!


But the thing is, when you’re younger, you can be ready again in 2 minutes. So it’s not as much a problem.


When you’re older, you can’t go multiple times in a row. It’s uncomfortable, and a lot of times, you can’t even get erect again.


Believe me… if you REALLY want to stop premature ejaculation PERMANENTLY… you need to train your mind to keep yourself from getting too aroused… too fast.


Fortunately through my own personal struggles with premature ejaculation… and helping many men with theirs… I’ve developed some almost "magical" techniques that help you change the thoughts that lead to premature ejaculation.


When I learned to control the mental aspect of sex… positive changes started happening. I started feeling like I could last longer.


Within 3 weeks of my new experimental routine… I started to last 10 minutes… then 20 minutes… and soon I was up to a whole 30 minutes.


As you can imagine, the more sexual stamina I developed, the more self-confidence I felt…



Ejaculation By Command - Download Best Premature Ejaculation Solution!

No comments:

Post a Comment