Wednesday, March 26, 2014

[GET] American Accent Course — The American Accent Course

You probably haven’t had the opportunity to learn much about English pronunciation and even less about actual accent. As adults, we honestly can’t hear the difference between certain sounds and rhythms that are new to us unless someone really points them out.  Until we recognize them and learn how to make them, they will never find their way into our speech.


That’s what we do.  We show you what you are missing and teach you how to add it into your speech.


The American Accent Course is a unique and proven online accent reduction program for people who have learned English as a second language.   Thousands of people have benefited and now, you can, too.


Meet us online each week* to ask questions, work on difficult areas, and get feedback on how you are doing.


The Flipped Classroom is a learning model where students first learn core concepts through video and audio training.  This way they can learn at their own pace and review the materials as much as they like.  Then the students work with the instructor *one-on-one and in small groups improve the way they sound.  It’s like getting the lecture at home and doing the homework in class.  It’s a revolutionary new learning model that works great.


“The thing I really love about this program is that we learn English the way it is- as something real. It’s something that I now hear people doing. I have started hearing people and I don’t need to focus the way I was doing before. I am learning some little details that are making a huge difference when it comes to talking to, listening to, and understanding people.


I tried a lot of methodologies before this program and at a certain point, I thought I would not find anything new about English. But now I realize that people don’t talk about these kinds of things in schools. Teachers don’t even know about these little details. Now I’m learning some little details that are going to make a huge difference in my English. I see something very different from the way I was learning and speaking before I joined this course.”


“Sheri is like a skillful doctor who accurately evaluates your accent health and fixes your problems with a complete set of efficient methods, drills, and practices.  Awareness and confidence about the way I sound in American English are those two greatest assets that I acquired as a result of her classes and for those I’ll be forever grateful to her.”


“I went to college and took all the levels of ESL in order to take credit courses. But one thing did not change- my strong Spanish accent. When you feel like people have to take time to understand you, it can make you feel embarrassed and insecure in your career, relationships, and friendships.


Since I joined the American Accent Course it is amazing how much difference it has made. I feel more confident about myself and feel comfortable talking to my clients at work. I keep telling Sheri how well she teaches and the class is a lot of fun because we can interact with her and the other students.


We have Help Sessions every week and I make it a priority not to miss any of them. Now learning to change my bad habits from the way I spoke English for so many years is gradually changing. I can ask the teachers questions anytime and I get the feedback from them. It is an easy and convenient way to improve my pronunciation and that can change my life.”


“I just delivered a very important speech yesterday and it went very well. I got a lot of compliments on my accent and fluency! I mean it, the American Accent Course was a real ear-opener for me! Excellent job, Sheri!”


“If you are like me and are one of those people who is extremely concerned about the way you speak English, I would highly recommend the American Accent Course to you. Sheri is such a lovely trainer with a wealth of knowledge to help you.


One of the things that I love the most about this course is that Sheri explains things in such an easy way, like how to produce the vowel sounds by positioning your tongue in the correct place. You will also learn one of the most amazing sound in English which is the…



American Accent Course — The American Accent Course

No comments:

Post a Comment