Thursday, March 27, 2014

[GET] Putting Tips - Learn How To Putt Like The Pros!

"Who Else Wants To Eliminate Their 3-Putts, Stop Lip-Outs, And Learn How To Putt On Any Green With Such Precision, Your Friends Will Start Accusing You Of Secretly Taking Putting Tips From A "Big Shot" Teaching Guru?"


Despite your best efforts to lower your scores by becoming a better putter, have you ever wondered why it just doesn’t seem to be happening the way you thought?…


You’re going to learn about a new, revolutionary putting system that’s guaranteed to improve your overall putting in just minutes!


Hi, my name is Scott Myers, and over the years I’ve helped golfers just like you improve their putting by providing them with insight on how to work out the tweaks in this part of their game.


You see, I’ve played the game for a long time, and have coached others on how to play the game, so I know exactly what you’re going through right now. You want to improve your putting, but it seems that every time you get it together one round, it comes falling apart the next.


And I’m sure you’ll agree, golf is probably the most frustrating game you’ve ever played. One day you’re making putts from everywhere on the green, then for the next month you can’t make a 4-footer to save your life.


But don’t worry, it’s not your fault, because almost all golfers fall into this same problem at some point, so you’re not alone. In fact, 99% of golfers are inconsistent with their putting and will never improve enough to become even a good player.


But the good news for you today is that with this new, revolutionary putting system, you’ll finally be able to overcome any and all of your handicaps and start putting better than you’ve thought possible!


You’re going to Take Your Golf Game To The Next Level & Have Your Buddies Begging You To Share Your Secrets!


I’ll tell you, as much as I love the game of golf… my biggest thrill is still when I sink a much needed putt for birdie that rolls so true and with such perfect speed it seems as though the ball and the cup were destined to be together.


That’s were you really earn your respect on the course – the green! And that’s why I believe you’re really gonna LOVE this.


Because in just minutes from now you’re going to learn a new, revolutionary putting system that’s guaranteed to give you the knowledge, skill, and ability to improve your overall putting in just minutes!


"I feel more confident in my stroke; confidence that I had lost having been a more than average putter over the years"


Scott, Your first tip worked, thanks. I have practiced twice using the principles you suggest.I feel more confident in my stroke; confidence that I had lost having been a more than average putter over the years. I am 72 years of age and tomorrow I am playing in the Queensland open seniors (over 55 )championships in Australia. My handicap of 11 is one of the highest of the field of 142 professionals and leading amateurs. My aim is to play my best in elite company and improve my scores of last week when I played in the Queensland Senior Amateur Championship.


…My general game was poor due mainly to an incessant stomach complaint. However my putting stats improved. Only one three putt in six rounds. I am still a bit yippy on the short ones the three to five footers.


I’m aware that I don’t have to tell you how important good putting is to your scores. But let me share with you why, if you want better scores FAST you start with your putting…


Reason #1: The Fastest & Easiest Way To Shoot Lower Scores Is To Improve Your Putting!


You’ll slash more strokes from every round with good putting than if you’re driving the ball 350 yards down the middle of the fairway.


Take a look at this table of scores from average golfers, and you can see what an amazing difference good putting can have on your scores.


As you can see, you don’t have to try to shave strokes off your game by driving the ball any further than you already do. That’s the HARD way to do it! All you really have to do is to reduce the number of putts you miss – and you’ll soon be able to birdie and par hole after hole!


Listen: If you’re shooting 108 now… and you knock 10 strokes off your score by two-putting every hole that you’re three-putting now… you’ve just broken 100 — without all the time, frustration, and expence of trying to improve your drives.


Let’s face it: The pro’s who know how to putt are the ones who win the top money week in and week out.


As the saying goes, "You drive for show, but you putt for dough". A pro will spend around 90% of their practice time on the putting green — not the driving range! (But for most high-handicap golfers, it’s the other way around.)


For many years I have taught numerous golfers to use the same technique you are advocating. Yes, it does produce a better roll to the ball. However, there is another advantage. Initially I used the technique with golfers who had great difficulty preventing their left wrist from breaking down on the forward stroke, an absolute no-no in a proper putting motion.


This resulted in a stroke that actually forced the hands to go "thru" the ball instead of a pop stroke that saw the hands stop at the ball. It also reduced the loft of the putter-head at impact because the hands were not flipping the putter-head up thus adding loft at impact.


A golfer needs just a small amount of loft at impact to get the ball rolling properly. Too much loft causes the ball to bounce while too little loft causes the ball to skid…



Putting Tips - Learn How To Putt Like The Pros!

No comments:

Post a Comment