Saturday, March 22, 2014

[GET] Killer Stand-up Online Course

If you have ever struggled to come up with funny, big laugh comedy material for your stand-up comedy act, speech or presentation, then don’t miss…


The 3 Strategies You MUST Use If You Want To Get The Big Laughs On Stage In The Shortest Time Possible


You Can Also Review Training Module One (5 Lessons) For FREE Immediate Access — No Email Address Required


This unique system is designed to show comedians how to develop and deliver high level stand-up comedy material for the stage in the shortest time possible.


The foundation for this highly focused and specialized online educational resource for comedians contains 8 core Training Modules, the first of which is available for public review without cost or obligation of any kind.


Note: All testimonials or endorsements presented on this website were submitted voluntarily by actual customers without solicitation, compensation or incentive of any kind. Permission to use any testimonial or endorsement used on this website was obtained directly from each individual.


I was 32 years old in 1992 when I made the decision to jump into stand-up comedy with both feet and give it my best shot.


I was an medical educator in the Navy at the time (I retired from active duty in 1999) and I took another stab at it, because…


I could make a classroom full of students laugh so hard that it would disturb the other classes — teaching what would normally be considered painfully dry and boring topics.


So I figured that taking a shot at stand-up comedy wouldn’t really be that hard. I remember vividly what I was thinking when I first made the decision to become a stand-up comedian:


All I had to do was write some jokes, tell them on stage and soon I would be discovered! And it can’t be that hard. I know I can be funnier than most comedians on TV.


I knew in my heart that I was funny enough for the stage and could make something big out of stand-up comedy.


I thought if I just had some good information on how to write great jokes, I was on my way to success!


I spent hundreds of dollars buying every book I could find and taking workshops to learn how to write, develop, and perform stand-up comedy material.


I studied joke writing techniques and joke formulas day and night. I wrote joke after joke, then rewrote them over and over again until I believed they were as funny as they could possibly be.


With all my hard work I knew I had an act that would be a knock out! Then I went on stage and performed the material I had written.


The stand-up comedy material that I “wrote” using “traditional” joke writing methods didn’t work well at all.


I talked to every comedian who would talk to me, trying to get every scrap of information I could to help make my act better. I rehearsed more.


I put 110% into every performance. And after 9 months of seriously working my butt off, I can honestly say…


The truth of the matter was that my act was nowhere near the level I wanted it to be at (or needed it to be at). And working harder without significant results only made my frustration grow even more.


It was a hard decision for me because I really wanted to be a comedian – but I decided to quit.


After months of study and hard work, I simply couldn’t “write” or deliver great jokes and I just figured becoming a comedian just wasn’t in the cards for me.


I was teaching classes in the evenings to supplement my income. On one particular evening, I strayed into a non-related topic and had the class laughing so hard, the building manager came over to the room to see what was going on.


What happened that night kept nagging at me. There was one thing I just couldn’t seem to figure out.


How was it that I could make a whole class full of people laugh so hard that they couldn’t hardly breathe….


I wasn’t doing any of the “written” jokes from my stand-up comedy material in the class that night — just like every other time I had gotten really big laughs from a group I was teaching.


I knew I was on to something — I just had to figure it out. I was determined to find out why I could make people laugh when I was just being myself, but when I got on stage, I was mediocre at best.


Immediately, I threw out almost all of my old stand-up comedy material that I had written using the information provided in the books I had studied and the workshops I had taken.


Almost overnight, I had managed to work out an easy, step-by-step system for developing and performing stand-up comedy material on stage.


I went from struggling with a seriously lame stand-up comedy act at open mikes to headlining 600- to 1500-seat theaters along with opening for big bands and popular comedians in less than 3 years after throwing out my jokes that had been poorly written “from thin air”.


Because I was able to figure out how to harness and structure my own sense of humor for the stage instead of writing lame jokes, I was able to easily develop comedy material that worked very well in virtually all performing environments.


When I was writing and performing my “paper written jokes”, it had taken me months to come up with 10 minutes of material that DIDN’T work well on stage at all.


My real problem was having much more killer comedy material than I could use for the stage time I was given!


Soon, many other new (and not so new) comedians and speakers noticed my remarkable improvement in a short period of time…



Killer Stand-up Online Course

No comments:

Post a Comment