Monday, March 24, 2014

[GET] Natural Urticaria Relief-Hives Urticaria Treatment - Natural Urticaria Relief

Weight gain or other side effects of Steroids & Cortisone Jabs


I’m the originator and author of Natural Urticaria Relief & I’d like to offer you a very warm welcome to my website especially if this is your first visit here. Before you read on I’d like to make one point very clear to all of my readers, what I’m about to share with you is my own personal account of how I managed to cure my urticaria using a simple & effective natural method.


"Yes"..I really did spend most of my adult life suffering with chronic urticaria & angioedema.


For over 25 years my urticaria plagued every part of my life, my condition got progressively worse and worse and worse, to the point where I had some kind of urticarial rash almost daily. Some days were better than others of course, but it was always with me, always there, perhaps your at the same point right now?, In which case you’ll know what I mean. I know what it feels like to have your head swell up like a balloon, to not recognize yourself in the mirror & I know how completely demoralising it is to have your doctor tell you "It’s just an allergy".


I suffered with Chronic Urticaria (Hives) & Angioedema ‘Needlessly’ for over 25 years, I followed my doctors advice, I listened to my dermatologists, I took the antihistamine, the concoctions of pills, I took the steroids and had the jabs, but nothing worked, at least not in the way I hoped, the steroids helped but only as long as I kept taking them, in fact every urticaria treatment available to me had one purpose, to hide or mask the symptoms.


I thought I’d tried everything, I’d just about given up on ever beating my chronic urticaria (hives). I guessed I would have to endure urticaria for the rest of my life, that was until I stumbled upon the method I now call ‘Natural Urticaria Relief’.. of course, it wasn’t that straight forward, I’ve glossed over many of the details & finer points which lead to my discovery but I ‘will’ explain everything soon, for now let me just assure you that there is a real solution to our condition.


In late 2008 I decided to publish my urticaria treatment method online, the response I got back was simply staggering & very inspiring, ‘Natural Urticaria Relief’ was more than just a lucky fluke which just happened to work for me, No.. My urticaria remedy actually helped most of the people who applied and followed my instructions, fast forward 3 years and several tweaks, now my simple urticaria remedy has been downloaded and applied by 3,876 people (at the time of writing).


"Urticaria has plagued me for the last 4.5 years. I have also been down the route of increasing medication in the form of steroids etc, all to no avail. I am now almost weaned off the steroids and on no other medication and my skin is so much better!. I am actually looking forward to next summer and wearing short sleeves again! Thank you so much!!"


"I just had to let you know that the wedding went off without a hitch, not even a single hive, thank you so much"


"My name is Michelle , I am 42 and live in the UK. I have suffered from urticaria from about the age of six , having many tests carried out in various hospitals over the years to discover what I was actually allergic too.. But with no great success.


All I can say is a huge thank you, as after two days the symptoms eased and after three days my skin was clear. I am now three weeks in and everything is going brilliant".


Most people believe that their urticaria is an allergy which is triggered by a specific source or an allergen, such as dust mites, perfume, perhaps an allergy to your pet, spicy foods, alcohol, sulphite’s, excessive heat, the cold, tight clothing, you name it… Trouble is this analogy is wrong, I shared the same belief for years, which is why I couldn’t get rid of my urticaria.


If you think you already know what causes your urticaria to flare up, I’m willing to bet your wrong too, very wrong in fact, maybe you’ve undergone patch testing, perhaps you’ve seen a dermatologist or your doctor told you that your allergic to something or another, it doesn’t really matter, the truth is, all of these so called allergens are actually triggers to an underlying condition. How do I know this?, because up until around 3.5 years ago I was allergic to everything or at least I thought I was.


Perfume, Hairspray, Nuts, Solvents, Tight clothing, Pressure, Cheese, Anything containing food preservatives (E-Numbers etc), My dog, Sweets (candy), even Wine (sulphite’s) and any Alcohol.


To be honest the older I got the worst my urticaria got, to the extent of being frightened to eat anything or even go out for fear of triggering an attack. For most of my life I’ve suffered to some degree with urticaria, my doctors we’re dismissive and unhelpful in most cases, and even those that were sympathetic had little idea of how to help me.


Urticaria medication really doesn’t work, I know it & you probably do too. I took antihistamine daily for as long as I care to remember, I’ve had the cortisone injection’s and the courses of steroids, and guess what?, they were all just a complete waste of time, yes the cortisone injection’s would help with a bad attack, I’m sure the courses of steroids played their part in relieving the symptoms at the time, perhaps the daily dose of antihistamine kept my urticaria at bay, I don’t know.


What I do know is I’d been fed a lie, all of the medication I’d religiously taken on the advice of my doctor to curb my allergies had only little symptomatic effect (masked the symptoms), while all the time they were actually making my…



Natural Urticaria Relief-Hives Urticaria Treatment - Natural Urticaria Relief

No comments:

Post a Comment