Monday, March 24, 2014

[GET] The Racing Tipsters - Professional Horse Racing Tips Service.

"Now You Can Get £1000′s Worth of Horse Racing’s Best Tips From The UK’s BEST Tipsters, For One Low Price!"


Give me just a few minutes of your time and I guarantee you will learn how to access the UK’s Foremost Tipsters PLUS other resources and betting strategies that allow you to make more punting profits in a month than most make in a lifetime!


- Spending a bloody fortune on tipsters who talk a big game …but are miserable failures when it comes to winners.


- Struggling with expensive and complex systems that take forever to figure out and then produce terrible results.


- Straining and sweating over forms, charts and results for hour upon hour only to lose your hard-earned money


Listen, the best part is:  I’ve cut out the hard work, frustration and overpriced fees you would normally pay to find the premier tipsters in the UK.  


And I’m so confident you will not only profit with these exclusive winning tips, that you will be absolutely thrilled and ecstatic…


…I’m backing up every word on this page with a full, money-back guarantee. More on that in a bit


If you’re sick and tired of getting "sucked in" by one awful tipster after another…


… the outrageous charges… … and the dismal outcomes… … believe me when I say…


Let me switch gears here for a moment, because I’m certain some of you reading this are thinking…


I can’t tell you how many times I found myself being drawn in (make that taken in) by the outrageous "rags to riches" tall tales of the fake punting "gurus."


I don’t even want to think about the money I wasted on tipsters, programs and "secret systems."


I don’t care who you are, losing that kind of money is embarrassing, it makes you ill, and it makes you bloody mad!


At this point, you might be expecting a glamorous account where I claim to have discovered horseracing’s "secret" or hired a "genius" programmer or met with a dying punting legend.


I like a good story but my journey was actually kind of boring and tedious. (Unless you think years of studying and pulling multiple "all-nighters" makes for an exciting tale.)


For several years we’ve given football bettors some very profitable tips. It’s not an easy thing to bet football successfully long term.


I ignored their porkie adverts and splashy websites and concentrated only on real results. Some of the blokes were excellent but most were an outright pathetic waste of money.


Here’s a sample of some of my recent research (I’ve changed the names to avoid embarrassing some of them):


I was determined to weed out the frauds and discover only the elite few tipsters who were consistently profitable.


I even created a program to "crunch the numbers" on 100′s of tipsters, comparing profits, hit rates, average odds and more.


Checking and double-checking the results for more than two years, I eventually settled on ten out of the 100′s I started with.


Based on my successful football background I began applying my own set of conditions to each of the elite tipster’s selections.


How would you feel about amounts like that flowing into your account day-after-day, week-after-week or year-after-year?


Think about it- Over lunch-time coffee you check your email and get your bets in. And you’re done for the day…


Average blokes like you and me are easily, quietly pulling out wads of cash from the bookies every day.


At The Racing Tipsters, we carefully and meticulously select and track each of our elite tipsters and every one of their tips.


After a thorough analysis and then applying our own set of specific conditions, the selected tips for UK tracks are emailed to our subscribers every racing day.


You’ll get real, profitable tips, the very same kind of winning tips that made me near on £50,000 <see the proof here>. But…


Some tipsters and tipster services aren’t too happy with us here at The Racing Tipsters. In fact, they’re bloody hacked off!


They’re used to charging subscribers anywhere from £250 to £2,500 a year for tips. And that’s just for ONE tipster.


By researching over 100 tipsters, eliminating all but the most profitable, paying more than £2,500 in subscriptions and then passing along the best tips to you at a fraction of the cost…


By joining together and sharing in the tipsters’ subscriptions, they’re saving a small fortune while they make a bundle!


Of course, some "get hot" and on a rare occasion a few may "grow cold."  Streaks happen.


But when one of our tipsters doesn’t perform up to the high standards we’ve set, they’re gone. It’s that simple.


As a subscriber of The Racing Tipsters you won’t get stuck with useless tips from “has been” tipsters.


Because we’ve "set the bar" very high for our tipsters, and because we’re constantly seeking good prices and lots of action, we’re constantly "trying out" tipsters to include in the service.


Only after seeing 60-90 days of good, profitable payoffs from their tips will we then consider passing their tips along to you.


The tips you’ll receive from The Racing Tipsters will be the most profitable horse racing tips available anywhere.


And when you start seeing our tips in your inbox, placing your bets and watching your betting accounts BULGE…


You will be joining the "elite 1%" of all punters who actually take money from their bookies on a consistent basis.


Catching all those high-priced winners, without the hours of studying, without the gimmicky software, without the expensive tipster subscriptions…


If thousands of us are betting the same horses, the bookies would catch on and the payouts would become pitifully small.


For the lucky punters on this list and for my own selfish reasons (sorry Mate – I like high-priced winners), so we can keep making steady profits for many more years…


Seriously, to make this an…



The Racing Tipsters - Professional Horse Racing Tips Service.

No comments:

Post a Comment