Sunday, December 1, 2013

[GET] Boat Plans - Plans4Boats - sailboat, wooden,plywood,aluminum,dory,canoe and dinghy plans

M y name is Daniel Holden and I’ve been building boats for more than 20 years. Generations upon generations of boat building knowledge is the legacy that was passed to me by my ancestors. I have actual insight in the boat design that was used to grace the waters of Denmark with wooden boats for centuries. The plans offered here on this website are based upon my many years of boat building experience- youll find no better source of information and proven boat plans anywhere on the internet. Imagine the awesome feeling of riding on the water on a sunny afternoon in the beautiful boat you built and people crane their necks just so they can get a good look at your boat.


…you can save a whole lot of cash by building a Dinghy from scratch, using a good set of plans like Plans4Boats. I bought my own materials as listed and spent $1,600 less than what I would expect to pay from a ready-made factory boat…


…your material is some of the best that I’ve ever seen. One of your free bonuses really sold me and it was the complete guide to boat building techniques. Your wooden dory boat plans provided were also invaluable to me. Thanks again for your wonderful work and most of all for sharing your knowledge in such a generous way…


…Plans4Boats is an exceptional example of well-written, informative and still inspiring catalogue of tens of classical boat plans&designs. I can truly recommend it to anyone planning to build a wooden boat of his own. Especially here in Norway the classical plans have, to a great degree, vanished. In summary, a good package for the seasoned boatbuilder who wishes to expand his horizons. …


…It is very difficult to find a book that presents buildable plans of vintage working boats. Anyone suffering from this frustration will be delighted by Daniel’s work. You can leaf through the ebook and when you see something you like, you are in a position to build it instead of sending off for hundreds of dollars worth of plans. This material is a delight to read and understand. It covers many small boat projects and brings to life old boats…


…If you are a boat builder, Plans4Boats will have some good information for you. If you’re like me, it has a fair bit of necessary general information on construction techniques and nautical terms. I give it five stars. Anybody who likes boats, woodworking, and being on the water will learn something good from this nice DVD. The step by step stitch-and-glue technique is worth the entire price. Cheers Daniel, you’re a lifesaver! …


How much would you pay to take any and all headaches out of building quality boat projects – forever? The Plans4Boats DIY kit has proven itself again and again. With thousands of happy users it’s time for you to sign in. For a LIMITED TIME this boat building package is on SALE. Get started below:


3D Boat Design Software The professional, fully detailed high performance 3D Boat Design software you have been looking for. Use this CAD software to create the boat of your dreams.


Answers hundreds of questions in a refreshingly clear, direct manner for apprectices and home boatbuilders


Classic texts for building in plywood. Dense with information on every process from lofting to launch. Very well illustrated with photos & drawings.


With this collection in hand, you will hold the collective wisdom of boatbuilding experts. Youll spend hours pouring over a variety of boats, from rowing craft to powerboats, daysailers to cruising boats. The reviews are comprehensive and thorough. There is an analysis of the lines, construction plan, accommodation plan, plus recommendations for improvements.


The posted information is for manufacturers of recreational boats who must comply with the applicable regulations. Depending upon boat type, engine, length and usage, this regulation is applicable. Part 1 Regulations and Other Information Part 2 Boating Safety Circulars Part 3 Consumer Fact Sheets Compliance Guidelines: Electrical Systems Fuel Systems Ventilation Safe Loading & Display of Capacity Information Flotation Requirements


Download A Gold Mine of Invaluable Information: Boat Plans, Lessons, Manuals, Drawings, illlustrations plus expert knowledge required to build a boat. The Most Valuable Secrets, Tips, Tricks, Tools & Techniques.


A first-class, strongly recommended reference written especially for anyone from a novice mariner to an experienced sailor.


A comprehensive resource that covers all the most valuable tips and tricks that have ever been written.


To make it an absolute "no-brainer" decision I’m about to offer you the most outrageous Money-Back Guarantee ever offered to any boat builder:


I’m absolutely confident that, when you download Plans4Boats Package, you’ll be thoroughly delighted that you’ve made this investment. That’s why I’m happy to offer you my no-nonsense, personal and ethical guarantee.


If don’t feel you’ve been given information that will help you build a reliable , safe and cost efficient boat, then simply ask me for a refund, and I will promptly process it for you up to a full 60 days from the time of purchase. I believe in ethical teaching and ethical trading. Your purchase is completely risk free and you have absolutely nothing to lose.


Because I know this material inside and out. I use it almost every day to build stunning boats ready to get out on the water, for my friends and family. I’ve put my soul into this, and I wouldn’t feel right about keeping your money unless you are 100% happy with everything. That’s straight from my heart.


Im ready to make this investment, and know it is the best investment I can ever make… especially since I have absolutely nothing to lose with your 100% satisfaction guarantee. By taking action today, I understand that:


You will grant me Instant Access. Once my enrollment is successfully processed, you will give me immediate access to ALL your boat plans, including all the tutorials, resources, ebooks and additional bonuses.


I can have Plans4Boats package(all 254…



Boat Plans - Plans4Boats - sailboat, wooden,plywood,aluminum,dory,canoe and dinghy plans

No comments:

Post a Comment