Friday, June 27, 2014

Conversational Hypnosis Training Download

You’ll discover and learn for FREE: -The secret behind the power of conversational hypnosis! -A mind boggling mystery of why conventional therapy fails! -Why indirect suggestion is such an important mechanism to create positive change!


And  even though at times I can be a real idiot …You should take a look at some of my hypnosis credentials below in order to realize I do know what I’m talking about sometimes….


When I first began learning conversational hypnosis, some conversational hypnosis techniques seemed absolutely outrageous too me!


Like when my conversational hypnosis mentor was teaching me to create various emotional states within a person and then to anchor those emotional states to myself in such a way that I could set a hypnosis trigger within the person’s neurology and fire this trigger off anytime I wanted to by simply touching the area of my body I had anchored the emotional states to so that the person I was hypnotizing would experience whatever emotional states I wanted them to experience.


Now it is just me…or does that sound a little bit on the unbelievable/too hard to do side? I mean, really…doesn’t it sound a little too good to be true to be able to learn a skill like that, because if it were really possible to learn how to control people’s emotions, then how could you not easily control anyone you wanted? As I continued digesting the information in these teachings about controlling another person’s emotions…not only did it sound unbelievable, it also sounded very difficult.


In fact, it sounded WAY too hard. What would you do if a hypnosis mentor walked up to you and said, “Hey, go anchor the emotional state of happiness to your knuckle when you are talking to your friend, and then simply touch your knuckle when your friend is feeling a bit down so that you can cheer them up a bit by firing off the emotional state of happiness within their neurology by touching your knuckle”.


And then before you can ask him what in the BLEEP he was talking about, he says, “Oh…and by the way…make sure that you test the hypnosis trigger to make sure that you have set it properly”.


Storytelling is a BIG part of conversational hypnosis. I mean it is true that there are lots of hypnosis techniques in conversational hypnosis, but storytelling is perhaps one of the most important conversational hypnosis techniques, simply because storytelling is the major vehicle we use to communicate all of the other conversational hypnosis techniques into a person’s unconscious mind.


Master the art of storytelling and you master conversational hypnosis, but if you were sitting in my seat when you heard about all of the finesse that needed to go into a single conversational hypnosis story, you may understand why I felt I needed a conversational hypnosis storytelling for idiots manual.   You see, I have always been an excellent storyteller, but telling a story in conversational hypnosis in a systematic format can be a lot different than just telling a story. Yes, there is a lot of overlap between normal storytelling and conversational hypnosis storytelling, but some of the storytelling techniques in conversational hypnosis seemed just as OUTRAGEOUS to me as the hypnosis trigger teachings!


How you would feel if your conversational hypnosis trainer walked up to you and said, “Okay, tell your friend five stories, but don’t finish any of your stories until you start telling your fifth story. Then, go ahead and finish the fifth story and go in reverse order and finish off all your other stories until you finally finish off the first story you were telling last”.


I was deeply distressed when I heard about that…and mind you I’m just touching the tip of the iceberg off all the hypnosis techniques that comprise conversational hypnosis storytelling. First off…how can you remember what story was what as you continue telling all the other stories? Plus, it didn’t seem practical to try to remember what story was in this order or that order while you were in the process of having a real conversational with a person.


Think about it…if you’re having fluid conversation with a person, how in the world does it seem logical  to try to do all this stuff in a single conversation? What if you get interrupted? What if you’re trying so hard to remember “all” of these stories you’re telling and what order you told each story in that the only person you end up hypnotizing and putting into a deep trance is yourself while you’re distracted trying to remember all that information during your conversation?


Conversational hypnosis had impressed me in a ton of ways…and I knew that many conversational techniques were real gems. In fact, in spite of the fact that I had a few hang-ups with learning conversational hypnosis, I had learned and mastered a lot of its other techniques.


I guess this is why I wished I could have simplified the more advanced conversational hypnosis techniques, because it turned out that the conversational hypnosis techniques that I had the most problems mastering were some of the most important conversational hypnosis techniques to learn because they made all of the other conversational hypnosis techniques work easier.


Yes, it equally true to say that the BIG things in conversational hypnosis make all the small things happen, as it is to say that the small things (like minor adjustments in your voice tonality) in conversational hypnosis make the big things happen.


Anyway, those are but a few of my stumbling blocks along the path to mastering conversational hypnosis, and even though there is absolutely nothing wrong with encountering stumbling blocks on the path to mastery, as I look back to those days and recall the trouble I was having with implementing those techniques in my conversations, I’m left scratching…



Conversational Hypnosis Training

No comments:

Post a Comment