Thursday, June 26, 2014

the Bouncer Hand Bbook Download

- Bouncing is a recession proof job – Bouncers get paid daily to hang out with hot women – Bouncing is an exciting job and every night is different


Everything you say is true. Bouncing in a strip club is a more about managing the girls than keeping the customers in line.


It has been a while since I worked as a bouncer. This brought back some good memories of how much fun I used to have. I miss having a wad of cash after every shift.


I am the head bouncer of a popular club in Phoenix. If every new doorman I hired read this book it would make their lives a lot easier. I love the part about how NOT to interview it reminded me of some of the interviews I have held.


Read how I made as much as $500 a night cash working in Strip Clubs. Escape your boring, low paying job, and get paid to be surrounded by gorgeous women. Most clubs have between 30 and 100 dancers working at a time, and each one is obligated to tip the bouncer $5 to $10 per night. This is one of the best kept secrets out there and you can set yourself up for a life of fun, great friends, and hot women all while being paid. And you can learn many more with the Bouncer Handbook.


- Bouncing is a recession proof job – Bouncers get paid daily to hang out with hot women – Bouncing is an exciting job and every night is different


- Bouncing is a recession proof job – Bouncers get paid daily to hang out with hot women – Bouncing is an exciting job and every night is different



the Bouncer Hand Bbook

No comments:

Post a Comment