Monday, June 23, 2014

eBook Secrets Exposed Download

I mention this simply to reassure you that we know our way around this subject from lots of hands-on experience (and a few hard knocks here and there).


Though this could have become a high-end ebook in its own right, I decided to give it to you as a free bonus. Its just too important to put out of reach of anyone who really wants to sell ebooks.


So how does a dime on the dollar sound? I believe thats fair more than fair and its affordable.


The regular price for eBook Secrets Exposed plus the five bonuses is $97. However, for a limited time, we are running a Market Test and you can have it at a discount for only $49. Thats almost 50% off – but you must Act Now!


Youll get the latest, most up-to-date money-making information on ebook publishing anywhere from someone whos really doing it. IMPORTANT: In a recent month I sold 514 ebooks and took in $15,724. (Some months I have sold fewer, but other months I have sold even more!)


And that figure doesnt even include all the affiliate commissions I earned on the sale of other peoples products through my ebooks.


In fact, recently I took my wife on a carefree vacation to Las Vegas – and we were still making money – averaging $400-600 per day – because the ebook business is just that good!


Thanks to Jim Edwards, I get huge checks for my ebook with him every two weeks!


Purchase Online with Credit Card by Secure Server It doesn’t matter if it’s 2:00 a.m. in the morning!


P.S. You can make money with ebooks in ways you might not even have imagined. Look at this email note we just received, which we are posting with permission on this site:


I bought it on a Friday night. And spent the whole weekend not just reading it, but devouring it! There was so much awesome content that I literally could not put it down. I remember telling my wife, "Let me take the kids to church play practice, so I can sit in the back of the church (alone) and keep reading this book." You certainly "over-delivered" on this product. It’s worth many, many times its sale price. And because I got so much out of it, I joined your affiliate program and have been promoting it on my website and in my ezine. Section 9 (How Can I Use an eBook To Get More Consulting or Coaching Business) was especially applicable to my situation. I’m a Tax Accountant in Fort Wayne, Indiana and recently wrote an ebook about tax-reduction strategies for small business owners and self-employed people. After using the marketing strategies in your book, I’m starting to see great results — people are buying my tax ebook and I’m getting new tax clients from all over the country. I used to spend money on advertising to get new tax clients. Since publishing my ebook, I don’t have an advertising budget; my advertising budget is now a profit center! Imagine that. And your "eBook Secrets Exposed" played a major role in my learning how to do this.


So weve decided to set things straight. For a small fraction of what we could (and maybe will) charge. And you are the beneficiary if you act now! Click here!


Guaranteed Response Marketing, LLC P.O. Box 878, Lightfoot, VA 23090 Phone: 757–715-2157 Click Here To Contact Our Support Team



eBook Secrets Exposed

No comments:

Post a Comment