Sunday, June 29, 2014

Get Girls On Facebook Download

Imagine all 480 are sitting in their skirts, in uncomfortable fold-out chairs, in a hotel conference room waiting for YOU to speak on stage.


Do you have the confidence to be on that stage though? Are you comfortable being in front of hot-girls? Or do you shy away from girl interactions?


… When you see a gorgeous girl in the grocery store, at a coffee shop, walking her dog, at school… let alone at the club, do you approach her and talk to her? Or do you just WISH you could?


What about online? When you see the hot-friends some of your friends have? Do you just creep their profile photos, daydream for a minute and go back to what you were doing without approaching her?


Take that "I want" feeling and realize the truth: girls love a hard-body just like you like us dolled up. But to us women, confidence on a guy is like the wonderful world of breasts is to you.


And just like a BOOB-job can make the unpopular girl immediately popular … a CONFIDENCE-job for you means a guaranteed increase in the number of other ___ -jobs you’ll be enjoying.


(See what I did there? A bit of play on words. Read the rest of this letter… the fun hasn’t even started yet).


But ask any girl if they’d rather be the center of attention and the one who gets free drinks at bars, easier job offers and basicaly male-attention everywhere with a proud set of breasts or whether they’d prefer to have a boyish-flat-chest?


Online or offline… sit tight and I’ll teach you how to eliminate this paper-bag nonsense most of you guys are doing.


Too many of you assume, it doesn’t matter how you dress in person or how you present yourself online.


You’re way off base kid! … Try what I teach for a couple of weeks and see how much quicker women pay attention and respond to you when you approach them online.


And I get you on stage AFTER I teach you confidence and AFTER I teach you how to package-yourself well, then the chances of getting 50 or 100+ of those girls interested in at least meeting you is very high.


And all of them can be reached while sitting in front of the same screen you’re reading this from right now.


You’re too busy cracking jokes about the girls you want to bang instead of talking of the strategies of how to do it.


I’ve logged many hours under an alias in all the major ones and a couple of the private ones that the "seduction gurus" put out. It’s like a bunch of boys trading baseball cards. But instead of talking about baseball player stats, they’re throwing around words like PUA, AMOG, AFC, DTF, HB and other nonsense that never gets them any in-field ball-time.


Hang out with those guys and keep talking the talk or sit down and I’m-a-teach-you somethings and let you walk the walk instead. .


As a former coach for a pick-up, relationships, seduction company I used fake identities anytime I was online.


I’ve personally taught this stuff to over 400 guys for 3 and a half years working as a dating coach. Including in live workshops. Out of the 3 partners that launched and built that now well established dating company, I was the only female coach… I was the only wing-girl.


I’m a bit of a people lover though. I studied psychology and my not-so-girly geek out isn’t on topics like shoes or reality shows… it’s social dynamics.


I even went "global" and attended trainings in Europe, South Africa and across North America.


…Much of it just *sounds* good and sells books or courses for the guru but I guarantee you THEY themselves are NOT out there using those "tricks".


So I see everything you guys are doing wrong. (In fact, I’ll have a series of "Girl On Girl" talks coming out that I’ll send my subscribers and customers to talk more about this).


Because I want to teach you how to use the interwebs, and most specifically FACEBOOK to land the type of women you’d normally hide and cower away from "offline".


I’ve already had requests for physical copies, if you’d be more interested in a printed copy… register to my private list of fun and you’ll have my personal email… then just write back and let me know.


For now, I’m keeping this as instant delivery. It helps me keep the costs down for you this way too.


On the other hand, if you’re already well-established and setup on Facebook and you’ve been studying us women for a while, then the first few pages will be "review" but you’ll soon see that this book is about as welcomed as me handing you a threesome for your birthday. :-)


After you read the manual, visit this checklist and work through it. There are 15+ items here that I pulled from the main course as "action steps". Sooner you get these done, sooner you can focus on flirting and fooling around with the ladies.


I’m starting you off with a few demo examples of conversations from past clients. I’ll be sending you even more (you’re welcome!) … because once you know the "theory" the only other thing you can learn more are more and more and more and more from, are examples.


A 16min 45sec audio of two of my girlfriends on online flirting, online dating and guys on Facebook.


I recorded this, not in some hidden mic way, they knew we were recording and what we were talking about … I asked them to just let loose with some of the discussion points I gave them.


One of my ladies is a vodka girl. I don’t mean she drinks a lot of vodka (though, that’s sort of true)… I mean if you’ve seen the ads for a…



Get Girls On Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment