Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sagittarius Compatibility Download

I Will Take You By The Hand And Show You How Sagittarius Compatibility Will Work For You!


It doesn’t matter how many times you’ve tried and failed to find the right person, I can help.


People born under the star sign of Sagittarius always find it hard to find the right partner, it’s not because they are fussy or hard to please. It is purely down to the fact that they are complex people. On the other hand, people looking for a relationship with a Sagittarius need to know how to handle them, what their traits are, what kind of personality they have etc:


The characteristics of Sagittarius are completely different to those of people born under any of the other star signs. Sagittarius characteristics include the need to derive meaning from life experiences, instead of from books. Although, Sagittarius people like to read about the quests of others, and the experiences which they gained from them.


"So how would a person even know where to start looking for Sagittarius compatibility?"


Sagittarius is the ninth astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Sagittarius. In western astrology, the sign is now no longer aligned with the constellation as a result of the precession of the equinoxes. Sagittarius is considered a "masculine", positive (extrovert) sign. It is also considered a fire sign and one of the four mutable signs. Sagittarius is ruled by the planet Jupiter. Being the ninth sign of the zodiac, Sagittarius has been associated with the astrological ninth house.


When it comes to the Sagittarius personality, his/her friendliness may earn a reputation of being overly flirtatious. In fact he/she is generally known as one big flirt, but despite the hankering for a platonic partner with which to roam around and have as much fun as possible, the Sagittarius does also have a more serious side. So, just what is in store on the Sagittarius compatibility horizon and who is this mischievous man or woman most likely to settle down with?


Hi, my name is Christine Taylor; I would like to say right now that I am not a PhD graduate, I don’t hold a doctorate in astrology or psychology… I am just like you in a lot of ways.


I was born under the star sign of Sagittarius and spent many years dating men who just didn’t stimulate me, sexually or mentally. I tried dating sites, blind dates and even tried putting up a lonely hearts advert (sad I know).


In my past I have dated men from all walks of life including a – musician, postal worker, builder, truck driver, Office executive, doctor, orthodontist, and a veterinary surgeon. This may seem like a lot of men to some and not many to others, although some of these relationships never made it past the third date meal before I just had to say break it off.


But! this is not to say that I haven’t had my fair share of being dumped, because I have. If you noticed the excuses at the top of the page, these are excuses which I have had said to me (and more).


Fate may play a part in finding the right person for you spend the rest of your life with BUT! fate also let you make those big fat mistakes which you really wish that you had avoided.


And if you are anything like I was, you want to cut to the chase and find that perfect match right now, not in a few months or a few years. Well that’s fine, I have spent a long time researching and testing everything in my book.


Whether you were born under the sign of Sagittarius and you are looking for the perfect partner or whether you were born under one of the other star signs and want to find out if you are compatible with a Sagittarius – I can definitely help…


It doesn’t matter whether you are male or female, I have written the book so that men and women alike can find everything they need to to find a compatible Sagittarian partner.


Let’s face it, you could kiss a lot more frogs, get a lot more 3Am phone calls from jail (yes, but only once), sit through conversations with your brain switched off, unfulfilling sex, and much more before you find the right partner.


I really am running out of things to say to you. I’m not a sales person, I’m not pushy but I do know what you need. I will say it again for you "if you are looking for true love with a compatible Sagittarius, you are in the right place"


But you also need to remember a Sagittarius profile is not as basic as some others, just take a look at the list below of some famous Sagittarians:


This is just a very small part of a very long list of successful people born under the star sign of Sagittarius. But just by scanning over this list you will probably notice that some of the people mentioned have had their moments in the media which made them stand out from a crowd for some strange reasons. this isn’t to say that other star signs don’t have their fair share of recognized celebrities but others are probably a little more sedate than a Sagittarius.


What if I order and for some reason it just doesn’t work for me? It is my opinion, like we talked about earlier that there really is no impossible situation, but I have been wrong before and if for some weird reason it doesn’t work for you…or even if you are not absolutely delighted FOR ANY REASON…please, I WANT you to get a refund. In fact, you have a full 56 days before you have to decide. How good is that?


Can’t I just find this information free on the internet? I LOVE to save my money and find stuff free when I can, but I know for a…



Sagittarius Compatibility

No comments:

Post a Comment