Monday, June 23, 2014

The How To Of Divorcing Narcissists, Liars, Jerks, And Difficult Spouses Download

Are You Getting A Divorce? Take Control And Don’t Be Afraid To Find Out How To Survive A Divorce


To anyone about to divorce a narcissistic spouse, a liar, or just a plain old jerk…


…You need to discover the hidden dangers of divorce that are waiting for someone just like you to come along, that can DESTROY your life…


…Here’s what everyone needs to know about divorce, but probably doesn’t. Before you file for your divorce – or even if you already have – you need to STOP right now and read every single word on this page!


Are you getting out of a bad marriage with a narcissist, sociopath, abuser or control freak? If so, I know you’ve had enough and you’re ready to get a divorce.


But what you have ahead of you is a long difficult road, that no one – male or female – is ever prepared for.


Because divorce is one of those things that most people assume they know how it works – and what you should do if you are in the middle of one.


But divorce is a secret club with many things you never heard about. And divorce lawyers have secrets they don’t want you to find out about.


Naivete in divorce is dangerous. If you have a deceitful and uncooperative spouse, you need information, a roadmap and a plan. Otherwise you lose custody, money, and everything you’ve spent a lifetime building.


Divorce attorneys use unethical and just plain wrong tactics to try to “win” the divorce. They throw out accusations and lies to defraud the court so they can get a win.


These are the types of people you’re going to have to deal with in your divorce, and if you’re not prepared you’re going to be in for a terrible ride.


Trust me, I’ve been through a horrific and downright awful experienceof my life in the form of divorce, and you need to listen to every word I’m about to say, here is…


How I Survived One Of The Most Difficult Ordeals Of My Life…A Divorce From A Narcissistic Husband And His Unethical Attorney


Divorce is always difficult for everyone involved, and its especially hard on the children if there are any.


If marriage is about love, divorce is about money, power, control, and the manipulation of an unethical legal system.


For most people divorce is one of the only times they’ve probably ever had to stand up for themselves in life, and many are unprepared. But many men fall into that category too. Divorce is for the lawyers…everyone pays.


My ex-husband was probably one of the most difficult people to deal with in divorce, period. This man was a complete narcissist and helped by a greedy attorney.


He made my life a complete living hell for over four years as we went through a complicated mess of a divorce, most of it spurred on by his lawyer.


I nearly lost everything, including my financial well-being, my health, and my love of life.


I was sick, my son got sick too, and we were both victims of a sick and dysfunctional system where corruption, greed, and money override everything.


From hiding large amounts of income, to withholding child support payments, to trying to “starve me out” so he and his attorney could get us to settle, my ex-husband did everything he could to make the divorce a nightmare. He even took me to the Court of Appeals.


Why am I telling you all of this? Because I want you to know that I’ve been where you’re about to go.


I’ve traveled the same road, and trust me its full of turmoil, conflict, lies, deception, and even worse. I just don’t want you to have to suffer the same way that I did.


If you know the man you’re about to divorce is going to make it tough, then you need to listen.


Because, I ‘ve taken my terrible experience of divorce and turned it into a case study that will help you avoid the common pitfalls that will turn a peaceful split into a living hell.


After spending four years battling a corrupt lawyer hell bent on winning in a trial and an uncooperative husband who cared about no one but himself…I’ve created on of the best resources for ANY ONE about to go through a divorce. Or in the middle of one. (It’s never too late. NEVER!)


DIVORCE: The Real Truths And Hidden Dangers Surviving Deception, Betrayal, and Narcissism


Ignorance is NOT bliss when it comes to divorce. This is about to be one of the most important events to ever take place in your life and you want to be prepared for it.


Information is power…having the right strategy and knowing what to expect can and will make your divorce go smoother and help you avoid some of the more hellish aspects of a difficult divorce.


In my book, “Divorce: The Real Truths And Hidden Dangers”, I not only reveal details of my horrible divorce, but I also give you real life tactics, tips, and techinques that you can use in your own divorce to be able to save yourself lots of heartache, headache, money, time, and most importantly, your sanity.


This Is The Book That Your Soon To Be Ex-Spouse And Lawyers Don’t Want You To See!


Let me be more specific. Here’s a list of some of things you’ll discover once you get your hands on this book:


Why you should never announce your intentions for divorce, and what could happen if you did


Why your divorce from a narcissistic spouse is really a war, and why you should never think that your spouse is going to be reasonable


Why you should never believe a word an attorney says on the first consultation


If your spouse is abusive here is the one thing you absolutely must have if you want to be able to get out safely


The one thing you…



The How To Of Divorcing Narcissists, Liars, Jerks, And Difficult Spouses

No comments:

Post a Comment