Friday, June 27, 2014

Tropical Fish Download

If you love tropical fish or are thinking of buying an aquarium, then this may be the most exciting message you’ll read today!


My name is Sean LeMay, and I’ve been passionate about tropical fish for over 30 years. More important, during these 30+ years, I’ve uncovered hundreds of tips, techniques and secrets about tropical fish that no one else seems to know.


I’ve just finished putting all these tips, techniques and secrets into a new guide that will show you how to have a stunning aquarium full of tropical fish… without spending a fortune and with almost NO WORK! And it’s called…


Kind of an unusual title isn’t it? However, it’s very appropriate. You see, I told you I love aquariums. I think they are beautiful. They are vibrant, colorful, living pieces of art right in YOUR home!


It’s always fun when a guest comes into my home for the first time… you can see their eyes light up like a little kids’ and exclaim, "Wow, an aquarium!" as they make a "B-line" for it and proceed to gawk in amazement!


Something I never bargained for when I first started keeping fish was, when I got a little older, how much my kids would enjoy the aquarium. They are all just so enthralled with their little pets… they’ve even given them all names!


As an added benefit…it’s educational! It’s like having a science class right in your home. And feeding them is their job… it’s nice for them to take some responsbility too, no matter how little it is.


Probably the biggest reward of owning an aquarium… and no one talks about this… is how relaxing it can be!


With all the stress in our busy lives it’s nice to have a little sanctuary. There’s absolutely nothing like relaxing into your favorite chair, gazing into your stunning tropical aquarium and letting your mind take you away.


The vivid colors … the beautiful fish … the lush green plants … the graceful movements … the sound of the bubbles … the gentle hum of the air pump … you feel soothed as you breathe deeply … a sense of calm wafts over your body … your thoughts begin to linger … as you drift away …


Even if its just for a fleeting moment. You always come back renewed, rejuvinated and oh… so… relaxed.


When you think about it, with all the great things about aquariums, who wouldn’t want one?


Remember my friend who was getting so "googly-eyed" looking at my stunning aquarium?


After a few moments of amazement (while my chest swelled) do you know what what came out of his mouth next? I’ll bet you can almost guess.


They’ll say something like, "Man I love aquariums… but… we had one when we were kids and… it turned green… or the fish died… or my parents got tired of all the work…"


If it wasn’t their family it was their friend or someone else they knew. And their aquarium was a nightmare… or expensive… or complicated….


What if it were easy? What if it wasn’t expensive? What if you didn’t have to be a rocket scientist?


What I meant to say was… I hate wasting money. And if given a choice, I’d rather play with my kids… or go golfing… or do just about anything other than clean up after pets. And, while I’m not what you’d call stupid… NASA isn’t exactly pounding on my door bugging me to help out with the space shuttle…


Along the way I’ve learned a few things… actually, some very ingenius, almost unkown, insider secrets… you can use to create your own breathtaking aquarium and I reveal them in my new guide.


If you are one of those people who go through life believing in "no pain…no gain" or that "to have something worthwile you have to work at it really hard"… then this book probably is NOT for you. Having a gorgeous aquarium is… almost no work.


Or if you insist on shelling out lots of money because "you get what you pay for"… that in order for something to be valuable you have to pay a lot of money for it… then this book probably is NOT for you either. (Unless you want to send me a really big check for it!) Owning your dream aquarium doesn’t have to be an endless parade to the pet store to replace dead fish or buy more chemicals…


I can’t remember when I’ve had to replace a fish… or buy anything other than food for that matter!


" I just wish that I found this book before I got into these tropical fish…you have answered all my fish problems. I have visited a pet shop many times to ask simple questions about my fish tank and they look at me like I have 2 heads! This is the first time in my life that I owned a fish tank and I was getting so frustrated. I was thinking of getting rid of it but I love to watch the fish and the ones that lived have become my family pets!


Finally there is a book out there that tells people (with 2 heads) that fish can survive with a little help. I call your book my Fish Bible! Now all I have to do is go to my library here in the house and look up what I might be doing wrong or what I might be doing right. My family and I thank-you very much…And most of all I hope your book will be a inspiration for other fish lovers out there."


"Your Book is Great! There is sooo much information about sooo many things! It’s the best… for beginners or old hands. I sure learned a lot from it. P.S. The pictures are great too!


"This book is filled with loads of helpful information! It is truly an excellent guide for the beginner to the advanced aquarist!"


To help you decide if "Tropical…



Tropical Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment