Tuesday, June 24, 2014

How To Fix Your Credit - My Credit Repair University Official Site Download

If you’re looking for a solution to overcome damaged credit, remove bad credit tradelines, correct mistakes on your credit reports and improve your credit scores in the shortest amount of time possible, I promise you that you will find nothing more effective than this!


It is likely you have done something to damage your credit rating at some point in your life, whether it was a shopping spree, a predatory loan or just being a victim of bad economic luck. You can turn things positive on your credit report by starting with these steps.


To earn a higher credit score, keep revolving account balances low. Lowering your balances is one way to get a better credit score. When balances reach anywhere from 20-100% of your available credit balances (in 20% intervals), the FICO system will make a note.


Contact your creditors directly to work out alternate payment plans if you are having difficulty making your monthly payments. If you make the first move and hash out a payment plan sometimes they won’t even report it to credit agencies. As an additional benefit, this can lessen the financial strain on you so that you may focus on the accounts that do not have repayment plans available.


If you are on the road to trying to improve your credit, make sure you don’t let too many companies view your credit score too often. The bureaus make a note every time your credit is checked.


If you have a card that carries a balance of over 50% of the limit, you should pay it down to below 50%. Your credit score can be negatively impacted if you are carrying a large balance compared to the available credit you have. While you are paying off these cards, reduce the balance to a small percentage of your available limit.


One thing you need to be sure of is that you don’t get taken advantage of by a credit repair company that charges fees to dispute your credit on your behalf when you can actually do a better job on your own (if you know exactly how). Even the FTC will tell you that when is comes to credit repair, you are better off learning to help yourself.


Although it can seem daunting, you can get your credit on the mend by learning about it and taking the proper steps. Use the information you have learned here to help get you started on the journey to a better credit score.


That’s not to mention that the average credit repair company client keeps paying for 12 Months or more, paying over $1000. That does not even count the boutique Credit Repair Law Firms that charge $5,000 or more to use these same techniques on your behalf… We know this because we trained a number of them.


In addition to that, using our system and doing it yourself can net you better results, much faster!


“From the moment I logged on, I knew I would love this program. Your tips and tricks to credit repair are things I had never heard of in my years in the mortgage industry, and they absolutely work!”


“I spent nearly $1000 and over 12 months with another credit repair company to only delete two items. In less than three months with your program, I have had 18 negative items deleted from my credit reports and raised my credit scores by 122 points!”


“I raised my credit scores by an average of 70 points in less than two months. This program would still be awesome at twice the price!”


“Thank you so much! I tried 3 other credit repair companies over the last 2 years and was really feeling like this was not possible. Your program was recommended to me by a friend, and in less than 3 months I have increased my middle score to 768 and qualified for a great home loan.”


“I had been in a debt settlement program and that really made a mess of my credit. I had tried working with [CREDIT REPAIR LAW FIRM NAME OMITTED], but after nearly 9 months and over $600 they fixed only 2 things. Your instructions and videos made it easy for me to get my disputes out and I am blown away by the results after only a couple of months. I recommend this to everyone!”


This site and the products and services offered on this site are not associated, affiliated, endorsed, sponsored, reviewed, or tested by Equifax, Transunion and Experian.



How To Fix Your Credit - My Credit Repair University Official Site

No comments:

Post a Comment