Monday, June 2, 2014

MANformation - Download


");
var s = document.createElement("script");
s.type = "text/javascript";
s.src = "//cdn.chitika.net/getads.js";
try
document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(s);
catch(e)
document.write(s.outerHTML);

());

Attention Men – If you aren’t living the life you want, feel stuck in your current situation, are tired of being stepped on, passed up, overlooked and under appreciated listen up because I am about to share with you the exact system that took me from a grocery store manager to a 6 time national bodybuilding champion and successful business owner.


Hi, I’m Skip La Cour and I’m excited to reveal my “top secret” system to transform your life, develop the ultimate confidence to go after what you really want and achieve your goals to get you to that next, elite level of success.


I’ve taught this exact system to hundreds of men in over 54 countries and I hear men, all the time, say “I wish I had more confidence” and it absolutely frustrates me.


But here’s the deal – If you get the tools and a proven system to start building your confidence you already have something most men don’t. And if you follow this step-by-step program you can start building and projecting confidence TODAY and soon you will be the MAN that women want, the MAN that other men want to be and the MAN people look to when they need advice and guidance.


You can live your life without fear, you will have new and exciting experiences, conquer anything thrown at you and achieve things you never thought you could – guaranteed.


If you think there is some “magic pill” to instantly make you a confident Alpha Male you are dead wrong and should probably stop reading right now….go back to just “keeping your head down” and hope life throws you a bone, but…


Since I began the MANformation program my life has been about REALLY being the best I can be. It hasn’t only been about developing  myself, but also developing, guiding, supporting and stimulating and showing pother men how they can be the best MAN possible and impact not only their lives, but the others THEY impact.


I had to take a serious look at those around me, both successful and unsuccessful, those who helped me achieve success and those who held me back. I discovered that there are a few distinct elements to achieving success in all areas of life.


First of all, the ability to be successful IS in everybody. It’s in our DNA. I have never came across any man who honestly just wants to be average, no matter what their current job is.


This isn’t only about achieving success in your professional life, no man just wants to be a average husband, father, friend, coach, or person in general.


If it is in your DNA to be successful, why do so FEW people achieve it in their lifetime? Why do so few people reach out for it and actually accomplish it? That’s the question I set out to answer. That is the question that led to the development of the MANformation system.


I discovered that most men have a few interesting factors that have been working against you most of your life. They are not your fault and once you know what they are you can easily overcome these.


You need someone to show you, “Here is how to conduct yourself in a business meeting.” “Here is how you communicate with your friends,” “Here is how you carry yourself around women,” “Here is how you set goals and actually achieve them,” “Here is how you communicate what YOU want,” “Here is how that communication will be understood by other people.”


The second thing is that from a young age you are taught to “Do as you are told,” and “Follow directions” and you will be successful. As a boy you were rewarded and praised when you “followed directions” and did what your parents, teachers and other adults told you “Was the right thing to do.” How then, as an adult can you step up and be a leader if you have been taught only to follow?


You need confidence – plain and simple. You need the confidence to go against what you’ve been taught and told growing up – you need the confidence to step out on your own and lead YOUR life. You need the confidence to know what you are doing is the best thing for YOU and the confidence to push through and break barriers when it gets rough. You need a proven system to show you how to gain that confidence, step-by-step and show you exactly what it looks like to have that confidence. You need to know HOW to succeed. And that’s exactly what I’m going to give you. This exact system has helped hundreds of men, just like you.


“I invested in the MANformation program because being nice hasn’t gotten me anywhere. I don’t want my name used but that is this truth. I was a push over because I didn’t know how to take on confrontation and I couldn’t find any legitimate reading material to combat this issue. Bookstores don’t sell these kinds of books for some reason. Probably because being a man is not “in” these days (but skinny jeans are- go figure). ”


“I wanted to be assertive and decisive. The course delivered and I have benefitted by putting what I learned into practice.”


I bought the course because I was a regular listener to the MANformation radio show at the time, I was hoping for a system with structure to help me achieve “more.” Results – At the time I was an employee at a failing chimney company, today I own a successful chimney company, I have a son, and I’m engaged. The program gives you a step by step procedure of figuring out what you want and a structure of daily disciplines on how to achieve it. I would definitely recommend this to others, I’ve tried other systems but this one…



MANformation -

No comments:

Post a Comment