Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mists of Pandaria: Revealed! Download


");
var s = document.createElement("script");
s.type = "text/javascript";
s.src = "//cdn.chitika.net/getads.js";
try
document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(s);
catch(e)
document.write(s.outerHTML);

());

From : Victoria Aires Fellow Azerothian, “LEVEL UP! 41 down, 49 levels to go” sound familiar? It’s the frustration of climbing that bothersome process called leveling before sliding down the slope of awesome loot and fun. I know that feeling well, and if you can relate to this you know by now you’re kinda forcing your way through with the lingering knowledge that it’ll be over in 49 levels. If you’re tired of wasting your time, tired of drudging your character and grinding past quest after quest aimlessly to level 90, save yourself. Let me help you get through this process as quickly and efficiently as possible so that you can focus on the true reason you play any game. THE FUN! "How will you help me?" I was never the girl that showed off and pile on other noob players for not knowing what’s best for their class, the best way to talent your character and what not. If anything, I was the opposite. I’m that girl who would love to run your alt through Scarlet Monastery or Razorfen Downs. Coming from a background of gaming since Everquest, you could say I was brought up in MMORPG’s to help other gamers instead of putting them down. As a recruitment officer in my guild, it was my responsibility to not only recruit players into my guild to help our guild expansion but also to help speed their leveling. So it comes to no surprise that I needed a system, one that I had to constantly revise as I bring guildie after guildie through the level grinder that is constantly evolving through each expansion. It is this system and my sincerest notion to help others that have led me to the creation of this guide.


I understand you are sick and tired of having to run around aimlessly and grind for hours just to hit the next level. I know you want to stop being just a bystander, that you want to have fun and feel like you are actually contributing and helping your team win when you PvP. I also know you are frustrated, frustrated that you aren’t performing as well as your friends, your guildmates, the other players around you, frustrated that no matter what you do, you just can’t seem to ‘get’ it! That’s why I’ve made a decision of which you are about to become a proud beneficiary of.


Simply because I’ve given it my all. I’ve gone through an entire leveling process with my monk from level 1 to 90 and triple checked my leveling system and revised it for Mists of Pandaria. Originally this guide was made from a long power leveling guide post in my own guild forums exclusively. But the time has come for me to share with the community my version of what the most efficient leveling system is and how I leveled so quickly. To help a fresh new generation of WoW players get ahead and catch up with the rest of us.


As I’ve mentioned before, it is a system. The system essentially lays out a combination of quests per zone that gives the most exp per time spent ratio. The system works independent of your willingness to participate in group instances and has proven to be effective even if you’re a solo player. Essentially the guide works because it maximizes your time every time!


Not only are you getting one of the most finely tuned and efficient leveling systems on the planet, this guide is the product of many years of tweaking and testing so you can be assured it WORKS, with exact coordinates and accurate instructions so you don’t waste time grasping at straws finding a solution that works. Originally this guide was made from a long power leveling guide post in my own guild forums exclusively. But the time has come for me to share with the community my version of what the most efficient leveling system is and how I leveled so quickly. To help a fresh new generation of WoW players get ahead and catch up with the rest of us.


At the end of the day I’m just helping you to skip past the boring parts and maximize your enjoyable game play time. Don’t waste time figuring out what builds are best for leveling as I will show you the best leveling builds for all classes and save you from…



Mists of Pandaria: Revealed!

No comments:

Post a Comment