Monday, June 23, 2014

The Confident Hypnotist - How To Make Your Hypnosis Work Download

Hey! If you want to be able to march up to anyone on the street, say a few words, and send them spiralling way down into hypnotic trance… or to be able to proudly declare to your friends ‘I am a hypnotist!’ and back up your claim without fear or hesitation, then pay close attention, because I am about to tell you something life changing:


The street hypnotist’s, therapists and master persuaders who consistently get STAGGERING results and seem NEVER to fail..


In fact, you could say almost NOTHING and get everything TOTALLY WRONG, and yet still hypnotize people in seconds!


Easy right? So, if it is that easy, why don’t you walk around surrounded by a wave of entranced admirers?


Why? Because when most hypnotists get stuck, it’s not what you do… in fact, it’s not even HOW you do it…


If you are not 100% totally confident it will not work! Studies have repeatedly shown that the actual words we use make up less than 10% (figures vary from about 5% to 9%) of the actual MEANING of what you say.


change depending on how confident you are about what you are doing. The reality is, it’s HEAPS.


You could spend WEEKS crafting and planning the perfect hypnotic induction. You could fly Milton Erickson posthumously in to work on the script, and spend time with doctors of psychology in crafting the perfect hypnotic sequence.


Yet, find yourself even the most receptive ‘somnambulist,’ do your work, and NOTHING may happen.


I eventually clunked my way through a few attempts, getting some success here and there. But then it was time for the suggestion bit.


"sleep! That’s right, now your hand is stuck to the desk" "um, I’m not sleeping, and no it’s not!"


So what was it that kept me failing? Bad technique? I’d been trained by some of the best! Wrong words? I had them perfect! Bad subjects? Once or twice maybe, but not this often.


If you want the HYPNOSIS (covert, overt, street, stage, clinical, whatever!) to work, you NEED to be CONFIDENT. Oh, well now you understand that, you’re a master hypnotist, right? Not quite!


They’ll tell you it can be done. "it will take years to build the confidence you need to be successful" "confidence is not something you get, you either have it or you don’t"


You see, it wasn’t all bad for me. Once I applied these ideas to myself, things started looking up.


I was seventeen years old at the time. I polled the attendees both before and after, about their goals and experience. They ranged from stage hypnotists, street hypnotists, and, in the majority, clinical hypnotherapists. As I’m sure you can imagine, the most common goal all of them had was ‘Improve my confidence!" At the end of the day, 100% of all the students said that this goal had been achieved. If at seventeen I can transform the confidence of a room full of hypnotherapists, I can do the same for you, right here, right now.


I’m about to show you how to get the confidence that will allow you to deeply hypnotize ANYONE with the power of a master. Maybe you want to use conversational skills to


…or perhaps you know that the only way you can really create LASTING CHANGE in clients – as an NLP practitioneror clinical hypnotist – is by having inside your mind the confidence and energy needed to give your suggestions real power.


This course is designed to shortcut this process, break through your barriers, and set you on the right path NOW.


"Hi Nathan, At 13.00hrs GMT I was patiently waiting for your E-mail and Wow I’m glad I got the course, As you know I’m a total beginner having only started studying with you a couple of weeks ago & after purchasing all the courses recommended by you since, I was still stuck at a point that I couldn’t seem to move on from. Well, as soon as ‘The Confident Hypnotist’ arrived and I started to read through it, That light came on in my mind,this was it ! I had been stuck unable to move forward with my courses and couldn’t figure out what was holding me back, and the answer was now in front of me.The more I read and listened everything I had studied started making sense, my confidence took a beating after a motorcycle accident in 2005, I just hadnt realised how much; till I read the 3 secrets, and it was like a door openening & a light coming on. It’s now 4am and I’m still reading & learning I just can’t put it down everything is really clear. I’m starting to waffle on here but I’m just so inspired by the way everything is now sinking in. I havent done any serious studying since the 70′s and had doubted my abilities after looking at the content of some of the course work I bought. But now its all coming together.


Thanks Nathan for helping to release my confidence in myself and my capabilities. If anyone is reading this and have doubts about their own abilities I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU GET The Confident Hypnotist Now."


"Now, honestly, just who in this world couldn’t use a little more confidence, especially when it comes to hypnosis? I know that after all of these years of being a hypnotist, I still get a little bit of the butterflies in my stomach when someone just walks up to me and asks to be hypnotized. Nathan has now given all of us a great way to use that uneasiness and turn it into our friend with The Confident Hypnotist Course. You’ll find simple yet elusive techniques for stepping up to the hypnotize me challenge and you’ll find some real hidden treasures that will be well worth your cost. We can always learn and we can always improve and my suggestion is to give The Confident Hypnotist Course a good solid try …all…



The Confident Hypnotist - How To Make Your Hypnosis Work

No comments:

Post a Comment